FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My best hobby

tempoellat
My best hobby is to watch the dolphins.I sometimes use binoculars when they are so far from coast.But usually i watch them without using binoculars.If i have a digital camera,I will take their photographs and publish in a website.
GOMichael
Must be nice to live by the coast. Not a lot of dolphin watching goes on here in Atlanta.
tempoellat
I am lucky for this. Very Happy that really nice to watch them.

GOMichael wrote:
Must be nice to live by the coast. Not a lot of dolphin watching goes on here in Atlanta.
CamiBor
WOW thats a very original hobby!
I never heard about someone that this is his hobby!
very nice!!!
shortNstout
That is a worth while hobby. Just being near the ocean relaxes me. I really enjoy observing aquatic mammals; but I never really considered it a hobby before. Maybe I should.
m.juronis
Hy

I very like play to computer but i can't because i dont want to keel my eeys.
I want to be the air plane pilot.
Whong
My friend wants to be a pilot too, but he can't because of his bad eyesight! Sad
Must be fancy flying a plane Laughing
Gieter
@tempoellat: praise yourself lucky that you can see dolphins. I only have seen them in a dolfinarium Sad And here in Belgium, you can see some birds, cows, sheep and horses (don't forget the pigs!) Interesting, isn't it?
reme
reading some good book like some of Terry Pratchett, Stanislaw Lem, Sylvia Plath, Milan Kundera, Bohumil Hrabal, Anthony de Mello, Hesse, Kazimiera Szczuka, Jerzy Pilch and so on. listening to music like: PjHarvey, Tori Amos, Peaches, Leningrad, Tiger Lillies, Diamanda Gallas, Beethoven, Stereo Total, Prodigy, Tricky, Flunk, Massive Attack, Frou Frou, Gus Gus, Goldfrapp, Black Sabath, Led Zeppelin, Tool, Manu Chao, Tribalistas, Noir Desire, Missy Elliot, Us3, M.I.A., Skankan, Swietliki, Voo Voo, Ewa Demarczyk, Hey, Kasia Nosowska, Anja Garbarek and many others. i like to dance, to make love with my lesbo, sometimes to cook, watch tv or go to the cinema or theater, go for a walk, meet with my friends in a pub and so on.
Blaster
tempoellat wrote:
My best hobby is to watch the dolphins.I sometimes use binoculars when they are so far from coast.But usually i watch them without using binoculars.If i have a digital camera,I will take their photographs and publish in a website.

I wish i could see dolophins from where i live. I would need the hubble telescope. Good thing I am getting it soon. Very Happy Razz But they are really nice animals. I went swimming with them once and didn't pay a cent. What an experience.
smash_group
My best hobby is surfing the net. I like to visit some forum.
1MinutePictures
Have alot of hobbies, but online poker must be the one I practise the most. Its also the hobbie I should quit Sad
chastise
Wow, dolphins? that is truly amazing.
I envy you, you can watch such a beautiful sight.

since I live in Canada, and their are hardly any GOREGOUS wildlife here, I spend my time either watching the white clouds that pass by or the non-existed / hardly visible stars at night..

I wish I could watch dolphins.
We only have dolphins in the zoo, and I hardly go there..
lethaltriad
There is Dolphin Cove here in Jamaica and I've been there once a couple years ago and it was a really cool experience. You can swim with the dolphins and the trainers would make them do all sorta of tricks and its just fun to see the dolphins communicate with each other and synchronize all their flips together. You could also have two dolphins use their mouths to lift you up by your feet and have you skiing on the water for a couple seconds if your lucky. Really interesting creatures though I wish i were as lucky as you to have them at my disposable like that to see them so often, I would surely take alot of pics of them =)
LukeZone
My best hobby is playing Saxophon. Thats a relly cool instrument. And when you have a clue what you are doing this hobby is one of the coolest you can get.

I really like to play jazz or blues, does not matter. But it has to groove.

I can not swim with dolphins because I only live on a lake but I think this would be really nice.
crimson_aria
wow, that's nice.. as much as I love dolphins, there's no body of water near where I live. I've only seen dolphins in marine parks.