FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


meaning of your username





tempoellat
Is there any meaning your username which do you use in frihost forums ?
Could you shortly explain it ?

My username is included some letter groups from my real name.

My name is "Temel Polat",usermane is tempoellat,I have mixed some letters..
Mumpay
mumpay was a giant hamster i had when i was about 12 years old (13 years ago). it was a boy but we've only had girl hamsters up till then (always had a hamster in my house growing up), so we called him a "she" and figured she was a hermaphrodite hamster. Rolling Eyes (ok, 12 years old, lol)

my dad helped me set up my first email account on yahoo and i had tried a bunch of names but they were all taken, so I went with mumpay. I've had that email account ever since, and even though yahoo is so much worse than gmail, I'll never give it up. history, dudes, lol.
rightclickscott
I own Right-Click Studios, and my name is Scott, so anytime I put my name up anymore, I'm "Right-Click" Scott Blaha.
DecayClan
Well, decayclan comes obviusly from decay clan(a warcraft 3 clan)
www.decayclan.frih.net
But the username that i usually use, is Deathson(D3@TH$ON)
well, some years ago, i used the name Death's on.
Some games didn't accept ' and my friends called me deathson, therefore, i started using deathson as a nick name.When the application accepts it, i use it like this: D3@TH$ON Razz
Jack_Hammer
Jack Hammer, it has a certain ring to it, plus it can be easly shortend to Jack. Though Jack is not my real name.
Wink
Kaneda
Well, my old most used nickname, "Serge", was taken from the anglicised version of Sergei, the first name of two Russian composers (Rachmaninoff and Prokofiev) and a film director (Eisenstein).

Kaneda was thought up rather quick, since "Serge" was taken here (and I needed a change after almost a decade with the old name). Kaneda is the (sur)name of the character I identified the most with in "Akira" (the anime and manga) when I first saw it many years ago. Still do to some extent. Smile Disobedient, crude, self-centered, somewhat clueless bad boy with a lot of dumb luck. Smile
psycosquirrel
I play Counter-Strike a lot, and I have a really good reaction time in the game. I also play very twitchy; most people think I cheat. I also used to like squirrels... So it's a combination I guess. Not much meaning in my name... Laughing
Soulfire
Soulfire

A fire (determination) in my soul.
barkman
Barkman is a shortened version of my name, Barkzanatas Mandolin. I don't like my name.
Vlien
My name is Evelien and if you say it quickly in Dutch it sounds like Vlien, or "Vleen" to the English Wink it's been my most popular nickname ever since I had one.
Vrythramax
Vrythramax was according to some legends the first dragon creating by alchemists and wizards, I took the nick for three reasons:

1. I have a dragon tattooed on my back that covers my entire back and half of my right leg

2. I have no trouble using it as a username...nobody else seems to be using it

3. I like to mess with peoples heads when they ask me how to pronounce it, I just say "exactly how it's spelled"

Smile
pjv
Not much of some history, just plain acronym of my real name. Maybe I'm just too lazy to come up with some unique identifier. Well, it still serves me and saves me. Smile
speedlikecy
my name is cy
i like speed
so my nick is
speedlikecy
hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
n0obie4life
n0obie4life

If you break that up

n0obie 4 life

replace n0obie with noobie. (it's a serious typo..well, the first time i used that name, i made a typo, i used it that way ever since). and replace noobie with newbie. then search the dictionary.

4. replace that with "for".

newbie for life.

Simple.
Lennon
Lennon.... Mysterious...
Loghete
Well, at first I just used "Pete" as nickname.
I wanted some more unique, so I made up the name Alp Loghete. Loghete is my nick.
DiabloTestDriver
it's clear i think Laughing
Helios
Helios is a character from the game Deus Ex.

Helios is also the god of the sun.
WebSiteGuru
Just as the name said.... If you beak it up it should looks like this

WebSite Guru

The name arrived from back in the Web Designing days. And I end up choosing WebSiteGuru. That had been my Web Handle for years.
SunburnedCactus
I'm a half-baked cactus.

Nuff said really. Cool
pll
Pll = Pierre-Luc L...

My initial
Code of Ruin
Code of Ruin comes from the time when I first started programming, the code was a complete mess. Every problem that I solved brought up a new one and most of my programs made computers crash.
As for my other nick, the way my friends call me: (Ashe of Tyr-Rhian)Ashe is short for Ashen or Ashes, things that start or remain after fires burn down everything. In a class project we had to make a game around some mythical city called Tyr-Rhian. Some of my friends thought I should be named Ashe of Tyr-Rhian because it takes the 2 most interesting elements from my character, fire that causes serious damage and mystery.
abone
My username means "subscriber" in Turkish.
mathiaus
mathiaus is a kind of latiny/italian version of matthew my aunt made up for me. mattiaus is actually a name but english spellling it would be single t so thats what i use Very Happy
caroline
caroline is my name. Suprising, isn't it? Very Happy
And mathiaus, I would've thought your name had something to do with MATH... guess not! Smile
noexes89
Mine is kinda random, I took the band 'inxs', removed the 'in' and put 'no.' I don't know why, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I also thought the band name was inexes, because I'm stupid. The '89' is random, I forgot the password to my old account and had to make a new one.

Note that I'm less of an idiot than that story suggests. I mean, I think I am.
Insanity
I thought it sounded kinda cool.
eku53ru
Heh, mine was a bit of a weird one, as well. I had taken a liking to a series called Excel Saga, and the main character's name in Japanese, when romanized, was EKUSERU-. I dropped it down to Ekuseru for the sake of simplicity, and tried to sign up with an account on something (which I've pretty much forgotten).

Funny thing was, Ekuseru was already taken, so I shrugged and let the fact I had read something with 1337 modify my screen name. Ekuseru became Eku53ru, and it's stuck for several years now. Very Happy

The lowercase "e" is just because I figured it'd make sense to make my username the same as my domain.
girlinjapan
girlinjapan-

1. I am a girl. Not a boy. Very Happy
2. I am in Japan. Not out. Or around. Or above or below or whatever.
3. japan. yeah Cool
stormybaka
My real life nickname is stormy and I act like a goof quite a lot. I tend to not take much serious and choose to be the nominated target for embarrassing hilarity to get people laughing...

So stormy baka (baka meaning idiot in japanese...
TonkPilz
ihave used my user name for years and fore some ppl its no mystery wher i got it from.

i whanted a new screen name for quake ]I[ arena so i started looking aroun my room and saw my Slipknot poster so i turnd the txt aroun and usd a Z insted of an S i gues that whas about 2-3 years ago and i stll play q3 from time to time
k8eb90
Wow. Every message board I've ever been to has a topic like this. Too amusing.

Ah, my user name is part of my email. Yeah...
mathiaus
caroline wrote:
And mathiaus, I would've thought your name had something to do with MATH... guess not! Smile

Nooo chance! Speak to the hand

k8eb90 wrote:
Ah, my user name is part of my email. Yeah...

Well that explains it all Rolling Eyes Where did k8eb90 come from?
k8eb90
mathiaus wrote:
caroline wrote:
And mathiaus, I would've thought your name had something to do with MATH... guess not! Smile

Nooo chance! Speak to the hand

k8eb90 wrote:
Ah, my user name is part of my email. Yeah...

Well that explains it all Rolling Eyes Where did k8eb90 come from?


If you insist....

K8e= Katie
b= first letter of last name
90= a number with a meaning behind it.
jimbo12
well, my name is Jim and i used to use jimbo for the times when i get high schores in video games. The 12 comes because i forgot the 3 in 123!
DoctorBeaver
Simple. I'm a beaver who happens to be a doctor Laughing
k8eb90
DoctorBeaver wrote:
Simple. I'm a beaver who happens to be a doctor Laughing


Oh snap! Are you serious! Laughing
meet in rio
I'd just seen Mel Brooks' The Producers, where one of the characters runs of to Rio de Janeiro with his girlfriend.

And yes... I wanted to run of to Rio with someone... anyone.

Or maybe I'm just deeply odd.
sibbahz
My username is just an altered version of my surname that people call me as a nicname, made up by a college mate.
junodark
Um, I pirated this name from a person on SorceryNet (IRC) after there register expired. It sort of became mine. Oh well.
Mgccl
I used this name for a stupid reasion...
it means
Mini game city city lord
but like after 2 month, when I used to this name, I just don't want to change anymore
ainieas
My name comes from the Illiad. Its after a Trojan hero - Aeneas. Virgil wrote a book about him, Ainiead. He fought the Greeks alongside the Trojans. Sometime during the war he had a spat with Hector and he refused to fight but in the end when all the Trojan heroes had fallen he stood and fought to guard the city.
theo
oh
it's just my name
but in short form
my name in Theodosia
jerski
i used this name just because i want nothing important.
Pikokola
Pikokola

Piko = a very small number,
kola = a prefix so it's nice to be writen, try write it using standard keyboard, it's easy Smile

in other hand, my girlfriend nick name was Opix, so if piko readed continuously it will be sound like opik and piko at same time Very Happy

the other meaning, I like Coffe and cola, in my country Coffe is called Kopi, so i just write Kopikola Smile sometimes i turn it into kolakopi, kokolapi, and another wird name XD
Alienz
My username came from the show "Alien". I like all the series. So I start using it by adding a 'z' at the end to make it less common Razz
biggyb
to be honest i dont really know what the meaning for my name is... i just made it up one day and i used it almost for ever,... but the funnyioest thing ive ever heard some 1 said does my name stand for biggy boy girl... lol... anyway if u can think of a meaning for it im sure i will use it lol
planet
My name was given to me many years ago by my son, started as PlanetMan but with time disintegrated into plain ol planet (just like me) =)
Its the name of my farm and as such has existed for more than 400 years.
biggyb
lemmie get this straight... u called ur farm planet?
assex
My username, ASSex, looks a bit weird and sounds a bit "bad", doesn't it? But it definitely doesn't mean what you think it does. I did not mean to put those two words that you would have loved to see! Anyways, it is the shortform of something:
A - Arnav's
S - Super
S - Studio
ex - extreme
As Arnav is my first name, I named 'A' that.
S, Super and S, Studio, stand for the Site that I plan to make: a studio full of softwares created by me and some other funny things.
I just added 'ex' to make it look cool though I don't think that it does look cool. How does it sound? 'Arnav's Super Studio extreme'. You know why I put my username what I wanted to make my Web Site's name? Because I thought that I would get the same name for my Web Site as I choose on the Forums. How's that for being stupid?!
roee
the meaning of my user name is not diffrent then me..

my own first name is roee so i chose as username my own name because it is nice and not long Smile
Aimewitue
mine is just my favorite song performed by the singer musiq soulchild =)
ulruc
Ulruc is the name of a character that I played for the last 10 years in Advanced Dungeons et Dragons games. Since it became a god, using it myself make me feel stronger and more powerfull than I really are.

Maybe stupid, but I like really much being a god in a game since I can't be in real life. Since the creation of that character, I almost never changed that username, except when I needed one longer than 5 characters Shocked
hwwgandolf
the hww is the initials of my name gandolf is my favorite chr. in the hobit only mis spelled because the right spelling was already taken.
pharma
my name is Pharma


it means


drugs& pharmacist

iam Physician


any help of me????


if i can Very Happy
Jaiye
My name is Jeff, but I'm also a junior so I was called J.J. for most of my life. That then got split into two interpretations, shortened to 'J'.. which evolved into the alternate spelling of Jaiye; and also Jazzy Jeff (J.J.). Yay that's me.
planet
Biggy,,,,,,, eh,,, da farm is 400 years old (remember?),, I AM old but NOT THAT old !!!! DAMN KIDS!,,,, NO RESPECT ! ^L*
Catastrophic Fairy
Hmm... Short version: I have a Dev account I dubbed Zagiri's Artistic Catastrophies, and my mother sold crochet on a site called Precious Dreams... So we're combining the two to make Catastrophic Dreams, with a mascot known as the Catastrophic Fairy... which would be me. ^^ ... >.> Does someone else smell something burning? *meeps and scampers off to find it, leaving a whole bunch of catastrophic cookies behind!*
EquiSolar
It is the Name of My Website, www.EquiSolar.Com, EquiSolar, points to Solar Equipments, and Products.
AffroThund3r
Mines from a game Ready2Rumble boxing.

Thought that the character was cool, been using it for ages!!
Josso
I've used Josso since 2000 when I didn't get "Joss" on Diablo II. It eventually became a nickname, I used it for everything including my domain. Eventually due to the mini-fame of my website lots of people call me Josso, even people at school. Pretty unfortunate considering it's not that great. Oh well.
Jyoko
My current name is Jyoko, which was a Japanese artist.

Her full name was Kaneko Jyoko

Although I don't really like it, it sticks.

I like the names of greek gods, like Thor.

But that is taken on a lot of games I help on.


Although, I plan on making a name change soon. It will be Arawn, who is the Welsh Celtic God of the Underworld, Terror Revenge and War lol.
SusieSmacktard
My username, Susie Smacktard, is the name of a sims character I created. "smacktard" is a funny nonsense term my best friend and I call each other.
Hayes
Mine is my last name...
CrestedLova
My username is Italian for I believe $hit head, but I can't remember
desertwind
As per Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki,
Quote:
Desertwind was the name given to the Jedi who accompanied Nejaa Halcyon and Ylenic It’kla on a mission to uncover the Sith in the final weeks of the Clone Wars.

His true identity is still unknown, but suggested individuals include Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and A’Sharad Hett.

Source

But Mine was highly inspired from the song Desert Rose by Sting.
*parakiss
parakiss from the manga paradise kiss

parakiss is the clothing brand that they use ~.^
EVILSKAAP
ITS a conjoinment of two words :EVIL(ENGLISH) and SKAAP(AFRIKAANS). It started as a name for my wapsite. I had a site logo of a black sheep, so i added red eyes and voila! my sister said it looked like an evil sheep, and so the legacy of EVILSKAAP started. Its my nick wherever my friends go and i want it included in South African dictionaries as pure anarchy! NJOY!
insolent1
my user name is clean.i am not insolent but i use it.If you ask '1', i wanted to use a number.
pefaja
meaning of pefaja?
it's actually for pascal, elisabeth, francy, anna, judith and alex.
so the first letters of the founders.

besides, pefaja's questioning the youth in germany-poland.
traumatized
well, traumatized means to be put into severe damage or so. and i like that, its like, get traumatized! haha
lukeropro
My nickname, lukero, was gotten when i was 8. I was trying to look for a username so I randomly typed out a few letters and lukero was born. And since I own Lukero Productions, thus my name is lukeropro
skygaia
My username is skygaia. it is composed by sky and gaia.
we use chinese character. it means every character has own meaning.
my first name is chun. it means sky.
you know there are a lot of people who want to use "sky" as their nickname. so i want to make it unique. then.. added gaia.
Actually I don't know well about gaia. I just heard that gaia is one of godness in greek myth. my brother's nickname was gaia. so i just added that to my nickname. skygaia.. ^^
Landreski
My user name here is just FI and Last name. Most other places it is ZPRFACE. No horrible scar... My weimaraner has a cowlick that runs down the length of his nose/face. In the show ring it is referred to as a zipper. I've had it as my ID for almost as long as I have had him.

Linda
WebSiteGuru
girlinjapan wrote:
girlinjapan-

1. I am a girl. Not a boy. Very Happy
2. I am in Japan. Not out. Or around. Or above or below or whatever.
3. japan. yeah Cool


Hmm Like that. I know someone that use the similar format. EdInJapan was the name he used. LOL! Laughing Maybe you both know each other. Wink
Gieter
'Gieter' is dutch for 'watering can.' It sounds more silly in English than in Dutch, but it still remains silly. My girlfriend, named Maaike, changed her nickname in MSN to 'Maaier', which means 'mower.' That's quite cool, think about the verb 'to mow down someone.' So my nickname describes the special bond between me and Maaike/Maaier. Someday, we will start a gardening company, romantic, isn't it?
borud
I wanted something a bit more serious than my usual nickname, so I chose something that I would remember. Therefore my last name Borud Wink
palavra
palavra

empty talk , in turkish


in english "palavrah"

but i dont know this word came from english to turkish or

from turkish to english.

i also heard in spain ,there is "palavra"
it means "word of man"
Duck
I choose the nickname Duck because I like them Razz
LadyAngel
LadyAngel: Simple Meaning.. When I met my husband four years ago.. Everyone just started calling me that on line because his nick name was ArchAngel and obviosly...Im his lady...

My old nick name when I was younger was Sweet Sugar Berry( form my mother) Berry for last name Sweet because she thought I was and I guess she just figured she'd add suger for extra sweetness... lol
Jimbimanim
My name doesnt have a meaning. Ages ago, me and a friend were randomly saying things... i said "Jim" he said "bim" etc etc. Now I use Jimbimanim, Jimbimanim II, or Jimbimanim The Second for everything.

Smile
kimiku
kimiku ==> (kemika/chemistry)
chemist ==>me Laughing

i usually use my diablo game names
XSTG
XSTG are actually the first letters of my name.

"Xavier ST-Gelais"
NatetheGreat
My name is Nathan... Razz
wombatrpgs
If wombats will take over the world, then I might as well start pandering to them now.
zjosie729
There isn't much to my username. "x" is my last name initial, "josie" is my first name, and "729" is my birthday: July 29th.
allanxiao
My username is just my full name, just easy for me to remember. Smile
Rev` -
Rev
Shorcat of Revolution.
It happenend a lot of times in my life so that's my nickname on web!

A revolution is a drastic change that usually occurs relatively quickly. The word revolution means "turning around." This may be a change in the social or political institutions over a relatively short period of time, or a major change in its culture or economy. Some revolutions are led by the majority of the populace of a nation, others by a small band of revolutionaries. Compare rebellion.

The word derives from Late Latin revolutio "a revolving," from Latin revolvere "turn, roll back". It entered English, from Old French révolution, in 1390, originally only applied to celestial bodies. Only circa 1450 was it being used to mean " [an]instance of great change in affairs"; the presently dominant political meaning is first recorded 1600, again following French, and was especially applied to the expulsion of the Stuart king James II of England in 1688 and transfer of sovereignty in Britain to William and Mary.

Political revolutions are often characterized by violence, and vast changes in power structures that can often result in further institutionalized violence, as in the Russian and French revolutions (with the "Purges" and "the Terror", respectively). A political revolution is the forcible replacement of one set of rulers with another (as happened in France and Russia), while a social revolution is the fundamental change in the social structure of a society, such as the Protestant Reformation or the Renaissance. However, blurring the line between these two categories, most political revolutions wish to carry out social revolutions, and they have basic philosophical or social underpinnings which drive them. The most common revolutions with such underpinnings in the modern world have been liberal revolutions and communist revolutions, with the occasional nationalist revolution. In contrast, a coup d'état often seeks to change nothing more than the current ruler.

Some political philosophers regard revolutions as the means of achieving their goals. Most anarchists advocate social revolution as the means of breaking down the structures of government and replacing them with non-hierarchal institutions.

Among Marxist communists, there is a split between those who supported the Soviet Union and other so-called 'communist states' and those who were/are critical of those states (some even rejecting them as non-communist, see state capitalism), for example Trotskyists and Orthodox Marxists.

Social and political revolutions are often "institutionalized" when the ideas, slogans, and personalities of the revolution continue to play a prominent role in a country's political culture, long after the revolution's end. As mentioned, communist nations regularly institutionalize their revolutions to legitimise the actions of their governments. Some non-communist nations, like the United States, France or Mexico also have institutionalized revolutions, and continue to celebrate the memory of their revolutionary past through holidays, artwork, songs, and other venues.
standready
Mine is not that tough. It is the trade name of my product. I have another nick which I use in other places is a play off my last name.
Blaster
My username is blaster. I enjoy quading. Thats me on my avatar. Well blaster is a type of quad. (see picture below) When i signed up that was the main quad i used. (Plus 400ex isn't as cool of a username) So thats how I got my username...

jcvincent
Nothing really fancy about my username. My real name is John Cris Vincent. So, jcvincent is so obvioud. J for john C for cris, and Vincent. Some of my friends call me John, some call me Cris, and some call me vincent. Of all those names, I like Vincent the most. So, I decided to just use the initials of John Cris plus my favorite among the three names -Vincent. That's how I chose jcvincent as my username.

hehehe
girlcalledjay
My user name is girlcalledjay and that is who I am. I am called Jay...I am a girl Smile
Pikokola
hmm

Piko = very very very Small
Kola = dunno

actually my nicname didn't have any exact name, I just use piko tha mean very small, to show to the world that I'm actually a Small people at first Razz and the I just add Kola to makes it more long to write [actually to makes it easy to write Smile)]
710ths
710ths - username because I am a Scuba Diver and as all divers know 7 10ths of the world surface is covered by water. Or is it that I'm only 7 10ths in touch with reality. Could be that the bends has got to me some where along the way.

Good question! I enjoyed reading some of the replies.
desertwind
Originally inspired from the song "Desert Rose" by sting from the album "Brand New Day". This song is arabic in nature, and is performed as a duet by Sting and Cheb Mami, an Algerian Rai singer.

The Wookieepedia page says,

“Desertwind was the name given to the Jedi who accompanied Nejaa Halcyon and Ylenic It’kla on a mission to uncover the Sith in the final weeks of the Clone Wars. His true identity is still unknown, but suggested individuals include Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and A’Sharad Hett.”
hive
Hive sounds goog to me, and it is my real nickname in portuguese (Colméia) since I was 6 year old when I tried to eat some honey without the bees permision. I just caught their hive and they just caught me. It was very painfull...
yaashop
my name Achaya
my username Yaashop
coz i want to make this website to host my online shop (but i will never finish them lol)
CyanEyed
CyanEyed, my username reflects my favourite colour. the moment i hit 16 and can *finally* get contact lenses im gonna get them in Cyan.

then i will be the tru cyaneyed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
EnsiferuM_
Ensiferum is a folk/melodic metal band from finland. the word Ensiferum means Sword Carrier in latin, and the band being influenced heavly from battles using such weapons- folk music, old mid-evil times and such, the name was perfect for em. I wish i could speak finnish Sad
SimonWSTS
My username is simply my name (Simon) followed by the name of my band in shortened form (WSTS=Who Stole The Sound?).

After all, I joined Frihost when looking for somewhere to host the band's website. Check it out at www.whostolethesound.co.uk
ItsWesley
My nickname is wesley so I just decides to add its beforehand.
whatif
I love alternate realities (what if history would've turned out differently, the North had won the American Civil War, WWI, and by effect WWII, had never happened, etc, etc) and that should be the theme of my website if I ever get around to making it, so...
PowermoonUSA
My nickname is the company name of our new company here in the states.

Powermoon is a product we sold all over the world for more than 6 years now. Our mother company is in germany. Last October we started up with a new company in Atlanta, GA.

Powermoon is a special lighting balloon with glare free and shadow reduced light for the building industry, movie industry, military, police, fire brigades, red cross and so on.

For more information watch www.powermoon.com
Ratman2050
Ratman2050. One of the wierdest names, and most important made.

I was watching a show, where I child was left behind in a movie theatres by his parents forgetfullness, he then fell into a sewer hole trying to look for them. The child then wandered in the sewers, and later became friends with a rat. Then once he got older, he used his rat experience to fight justice one day to return to his parents. Then he called himself RATMAN. So I thought it was retarded, stuid, and funny, when I was in 6th grade. So I called myself Ratman. Later to put a number I wish, It was year 2000 when I heard of Ratman, so I decided to add 50.

So there you have it : Ratman2050
Haloer2006
Well i used to be Merlin.. but then some one took my name.. i might change it back ^_^
but anyways..
Halo is the best FPS ever and its 2006!!!
So there you have it
insanesnoopy
I received the nickname snoopy because of my love for the "peanuts" comic strips, and had a habit of doing crazy things, and I love for taking risks. The nickname has since stuck with me in the world of the web.
selim06
My real name is also my nickname:
selim:sound. honest. perfect. benign. free from defect or danger. safe. bening.
It's also used by one of Ottoman Empire Sultans:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selim_I
Actually 3:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Selim
Wynand
My username is my real name. Wynand

You Enlish people. Try to pronounce it!!! Very Happy
Tatsumaru
I signed up at another forum under this name, and decided to stick with it. Tatsumaru's a videogame character from Tenchu, one of my favorite playstation series. Nothing original Laughing
-C4-
My username is based on the wrestling move that was once called C4 used by Pail Burchill, but he renamed it.
Bockman
-C4- wrote:
My username is based on the wrestling move that was once called C4 used by Pail Burchill, but he renamed it.



Bah... and I was wondering why i was getting all those bomber alerts from the bot on the Frihost mail....

After all it's just an actor's move Wink , not a real bomber.

Be Well Cool
scorpiosemotion
Scorpiosemotion... I am a scorpio and had been going through some rough times so emotion just sounded right. Nothing more nothing less Smile
Blaster
Bockman wrote:
-C4- wrote:
My username is based on the wrestling move that was once called C4 used by Pail Burchill, but he renamed it.



Bah... and I was wondering why i was getting all those bomber alerts from the bot on the Frihost mail....

After all it's just an actor's move Wink , not a real bomber.

Be Well Cool


Haha thats kinda funny. Thats an interesting username thats for sure. Very Happy
poisonhzkj
It's just my name with a prefix hzkj. hzkj is a shot of my university Huazhong University of sience and Tecnology.
Blaster
so your name is poision???? what a weird name i'd say. You must not be from america...
Hammy
Isnt that a suffix Wink

Mine name .. umm.. well my friend's gf wanted a site, so i offered to make one. She choose username. But she lost interest and has never even looked at it lol.
mtoni
does anyone know gouryella ?? Tenshi or Ligaya ??
love their music
anathema
My nickname is not from the metal band Anathema.
Anathema in greek means also like "go to hell"...
Anathema is someone who feels banned...

Shocked
Vandalyzed
lol..... Nice topic.

Well, many years ago, I was started gaming on Ultima Online. I made a character named Vanyel, after the main character in a series of books by Mercedes Lackey.

As some of you may know, the longer you spend in a gaming community, the more your name becomes known. Whatever variation people make of it.

Most people shortened my name to Van....and it kinda stuck.

So, I started using variations of Van inside and outside of gaming.

Then after a real world relationship had gone bad, I came up with the name Vandalyzed.

Obviously a play on the word vandalized.

Which is what women do to good men that know how to treat them right Razz

But that's a whole 'nother topic....lol
Teddy1
Laughing Yeah i agree. I got the name Teddy from a girl at my college. She said i was cuddly, warm and she felt safe in my arms. Kinda weird coming from a friend seen as she used to hug me alot you would've thought she was my girlfriend or something hehe Laughing. Well ever since then i have used the name Teddy and added 1 to the end ever since i started sketching graffiti. The 1 represents being the only person to have that name where you live, Which i do. I am Teddy One! Very Happy
sketteksalfa
wow, this is some kind of a new topic. simple but interesting. well my nick here sounds weird. sketteks was derived from teks. i used teks as my nick when i play counter-strike. and alfa came from my realname. thus sketteksalfa have originated from there.
r_y_e_20
my nick here is my real nickname. but you know my nick was very far to be associated with my real name.
seanooi
my username's my real name too. First name Sean, Last Ooi.
bigdan
Big Dan is my nickname both online and in real life. Very Happy
vesves
my nickname is my real name, people call me venus,

ves stand for venus

just double my name venusvenus=vesves a short form from my name well yea
zlang
my full name is ZhengLang Zlang is just for short Cool
snowboardude
snowboard + dude = snowboarddude - d = snowboardude
ncwdavid
My username ncwdavid means "david" is obviously my name and the nwc before it stands for the area I live in. Theres nothing spectacular about it.
jb2_86_uk
my very first email address when I was about 11 was jb_86_uk@yahoo.co.uk, but then I got overwhelmed with spam, so created jb2_86_uk@yahoo.co.uk.

10 years later, my e-mail has changed completly, but the alias has always stuck

JB
ohioliberty
My name, OhioLiberty, is the thing that I dream of.

To take Ohio from its current position as a Rust Belt state and morph it into a place where people can be truely free from unnecessary regulation and intervention in their lives.
datter
I started playing an online flight sim called Warbirds back in 1997 and it required (for some reason) a 6 letter name, or callsign as they called it. I couldn't think of anything great so I went with my initials (dat) followed by 'ter' just to make some sort of 6 letter word out of it. Hence... datter. That's been my "online name" ever since. Almost a decade... good lord. Smile

datter
jipmerite
A 'jipmerite' is anyone who has studied at JIPMER, a primier medical institute in India. Very Happy
-+Enigma_84958+-
there is really no meaning for my name i just use it on every thing i join
Wahwah Man
My one man band is Alex Surdu and the Wahwahs.

so i dub myself wahwah man
Hylian-Knight
Bah, I play Zelda to much so I chose Hylian-Knight. Razz
NexFrost
mine means Death Frost
LukeakaDanish
Im from denmark, but i lived in england for 6 years...during my time there my mates replaced my name (Lukas) with danish/denmark...

I didnt really mind, as there was already a Lukas in the school, so i thought it would be less confusing...so i started calling myself that...

Then i changed Lukas with Luke, because i know people love to make a joke about the name Luke because of "Luke Skywalker" and "Lucky Luke" - and i was never one to deprive people of the simple joys in life...

i added the aka and there you have it!

originally it was more like: Luke Aka Danish
then it became: LukeAkaDanish
then, just to make it less readable, it became: LukeakaDanish
for a while it was Lukeaka, because thats what meany people read my name to be...

Now i'm actually "niobium"...because it works better in CS (Counter Strike) Very Happy
Jack_Hammer
Jack_Hammer
hades9366
My real names Hayden. Hades is the greek god of the underworld, hence so commonly used as an online moniker that hades9366 is the only version of it that I can use on multiple forums.
habook
I want to be usually like reading some books,
Therefore takes my user with this
frenchy
I use the username Frenchy because that is my nickname.
because im french and living in scotland and im the only french guy my mates know, so they all call me frenchy. Pritty simple relly.lol
picklebreath
I have a really long story behind my username but to make the story short...
One day I was at lunch and I bought a pickle to eat. Are you with me so far?
Well I sat down and a friend came up to me and randomly blurted out
picklebreath. I had to shorten the story so you may not get all of it and I don't have time to explain it all so the end.


My username is - picklebreath
Commando_Sondre
Commando since I like wargames where you play a elite/commando solidier. Sondre since its my real name (yeah, I'm from Norway!)
hofodomo01
ever hear of the canadian tv show 'titus' that got cancelled? one episode...they were at a group motivational speech gathering....and there were four motivating methods...shortened into ho, fo, do, and mo. no clue what they stand for now. in fact, $10 frih for anybody who can tell me...

http://imdb.com/title/tt0205700/quotes
im actaulyl not on here to much, so dont be surprised if it takes me a while to notice somebody actually replied to this Wink
parokya
Parokya is Filipino for "parish". I really don't know why I picked it, probably because when I applied here, I wanted to create a website for our parish which you can now find here [url]mgcp.frih.net[/url]. Very Happy
dmntr
Here we would like to know about your nickname

me
dmntr (or d0m1naTor or DemenT0R)
it is original interesting and it is almost free wherever I register... Razz
a.Bird
I would recommend not starting any threads until you have contributed a healthy amount of posts to other threads. It generally does not look good when you create a considerably thoughtless thread, especially when your post count is two. Of course, backseat modding is generally frowned upon as well... *smack smack!* Okay I digress.

My screen name is the identity I use on works of art that I wish to remain anonymous for in hopes of encouraging great art as opposed to popularity. Unless I am selling my artwork, of course. Wink

More specifically... I've always wanted to fly. I think it would be an amazing sensation open up an entirely new world for everyone.
Traveller
New topic merged into old topic.
ashok
just my name Very Happy
saratdear
My name is sarat, and I just added a 'dear' into it. Just that I, sarat, would like to bbe a dear to everybody.
dmntr
dmntr (or d0m1naT0r without vowels)
it original interesting andeasy for registration
reddishblue
Well im a designer, i guess i like those two colours
valkyrie-heavens
Well.... I got valkyrie from playing to much ragnarok XD... good game though. Valkyrie-Heavens was also the name of my first site I hosted when I got my Frih account. Now its Koigokoro (much more mature, lol)
FaLLeN
Mine is fallen, i guess because i play FPS where there is war, its like im a fallen soldier...i dunno. I just like the sound of it, and i like the look when its written as FaLLeN.

Also a demon is a 'fallen' angel, and i think demons look pretty cool in games, so thats another reason i like it. Smile
marcmgeronimo
It is my whole name... I use the same for my email and some other online login. =)
Inferno619
Well, not really. I just wanted to use Inferno as my username because I think that something associated with fire in my username would look cool, and 619 is my favorite wrestling superstar. Add the two together and I see a pretty cool username IMO.
judelover
I like Jude in JUde the Obscure, but Jude was occupied in the forum
eggg
Essentially, it means the same thing as Parsifal, the world axis, a person's navel, the sun door, the caduceus...
sibbahz
My screen name (sibbahz) is a name i was given at college.
Its just a nicname based on my last name.
ninjakannon
I made up my username 'ninjakannon' years ago, I'm not exactly sure when. And I've used it for everything online ever since.

When I made it up I was into ninjas and they were one of my main interests, so that's where the ninja bit came from. But I wanted something catchy with ninja in, so I chose 'kannon' to add onto the end because I believe that it's a Japanese surname, and ninjas originated in Japan. I could have chosen a load of other things, but I thought of 'ninjakannon', liked it and stuck with it.
SpellcasterDX
Mine has to do with the anime, Yu-Gi-Oh! because it's my favorite TV show and it was my favorite anime. (Now I like Naruto) I came up with Spellcaster.
DX is just GX with the "G" being replaced by a "D." Put it together, and it makes SpellcasterDX.
Ruckus
All my s/n means is to Make a Ruckus.
Basically Don't be afraid to speak up for yourself...
Coclus
I just came up with it someday because I wanted a funky name.. My full name is coclus coolus... nice;)
monzoncf
my forum name is: monzoncf

monzoncf is comes from my real name which is Clint Floyd Monzon. This is actually my full name.
haak_heu
my username does not mean any thing i liked chinese one so it came to my mind i put it that is all.
shuicao
shuicao is a grass's name that under-water
Arseniy
It's my name. It means nothing:)
ankur.vatsa
I just use my common name, the name that is my identity. I never thought of a fancy username, more because I want to be myself.
Technaut
I've used Technaut for just about everything for the last like, 6 years. "naut" means explorer, and "tech" is obvious... all it means is "the explorer of technology", since i love nothing more than checking out new tech things like web languages, web editing applications, cryptology, and such.
mstreet
I'm simple, I just use more-less my first initial and last name. Not creative at all really.
woundedhealer
I'm a healer, and I'm disabled, so Woundedhealer. describes who I am
the-geek
you know the mean "GEEK"
spending almost 5-6 hours a day with the computers made me to come up with this name and funny that no one had that name. maybe because its ugly(?) whatever, i am satisfied now
jayrelle
my username and nickname is the same.
I think that my name is really unique so I used it as my username.. Razz
jobu
Jobu!

For some reason i think it got stuck in my head back in 1989 from the movie major league.

"Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come."

I needed another account on ebay and joburocks came to mind. Joburocks turned into Jobu.

for some odd reason not alot of people have the name jobu taken on sites i join. Smile
magilos
my username is same with my surname and I use this username in other forums
The Phoenix
The Phoenix is a mythical bird of fire or something like that..
It just seemed cool, u know a bird on fire...
Alias
I've just got it from an American Spy-fi television series Alias. Also I had a huge crush on Jennifer Garner. Very Happy
ninjakannon
Alias wrote:
I've just got it from an American Spy-fi television series Alias. Also I had a huge crush on Jennifer Garner. Very Happy

Your name is also the name of the company which makes Maya, one of the best 3D programs around.
lavaboy
LAVABOY

I got my username from a friend of mine, from Quake 1 days. We played about 2 or three times a week over the net and he was far better than I was.
There is a certain level in the game I was absolutely rubbish at. This level had loads and I mean loads, of red hot lava in it.
I was forever falling in this, and he nicknamed me Lavaboy, which has now been shortened to LB

LB Cool
catscratches
I and some friends have created a little company which we're very proud of so we call us Catscratches everywhere.
fearlabfoundation
my school created this organization and i used the name:
FEARLAB Foundation

FEARLAB consists of the 1st letter of each member's name
Utopia GFR
The meaning of Utopia GFR.

Well, the first part of the nickname refers to utopian ideal.

If you wonder what is Utopia, check out this link :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia

The second part is all about a videogame website I joined up back in 1998 as a game reviewer and future chief editor.

The website is :
http://www.game-fr.com

GFR stands for game-fr.com.

As simple as that Very Happy
MYP415
myp are my initials and 415 is my birthday (4/15)
ninjakannon
MYP415 wrote:
myp are my initials and 415 is my birthday (4/15)

That's usually the kind of thing people come up with for their password; although there's no reason, of course, for someone not to do that for their username.
jt32470
my initials and d.o.b
ujhan
I used to be addicted to an online multi-player game during the 90's called "Apocalypse". They called it a MUD because it was a Multi-user dungeon/dimension. It still exists (apocmud.org 4000), however the community is no longer as active as it once was.

Ujhan was one of my characters in the game - born of the need to create "Multis" or slaves to my main character - multis were used to play other races/guilds like clerics or mages.

Brilliant game, although like anything you can have too much of a good thing and become addicted. Check it out if you ever have a whole life to waste!!

ujhan.
Scott
It's my name.
qbawler311
q is my nickname, bawler is what I ended up putting after it because 12 years ago i thougt it was cool, 12 years ago I also thought the band 311 was cool because they are. thus my username is a union of parts, not unlike the united states of america...
Zooastur
my username it is beacuse U2's album Zooropa and the place where I live.
wendy86
My username is use my name with the year of birth
mistuh griddlez
Random Name For A Halo 2 Profile....really....thats all....yes I tried to be gangsta... Neutral
Obake
The name "Obake" comes from the Japanese word for "ghost", according to my tiny old high school Japanese dictionary. I picked it under duress several years ago, when I had to create a Fanfiction.net account. My sister was sitting by the computer going, "come on, you need a username, pick something cool and pick it quick already"--and Obake was the first word I found in the dictionary that fit the bill, so Obake it was, and Obake I've been for most of my online life since, with minor variations where needed.

It's turned out to be oddly fitting. By nature I'm a bit of a lurker--that applies off-screen as much as on--so online I have a habit of appearing for a little while and then going "dead" again. And of course the fact that it's a Japanese word reflects my interest in that culture, if not necessarily the fandoms that I participate in. A couple of my friends have suggested that one day I might want to stop being just a ghost, and they're probably right--but it hasn't come yet.
Dougie1
The meaning of mine is fairly self explanitary.

My nic-name with the number one after it so that no one has my nickname on line!

mistuh griddlez wrote:
Random Name For A Halo 2 Profile....really....thats all....yes I tried to be gangsta... Neutral

Halo 2 is amazing!!!

I mod maps but not online
DesChut3s
Simply enough, 'Des Chutes' means 'The Rapids' in French. As well, rapids are a good metaphor for courage and lustuity.
CMA
The website I hosted here on Frihost is called "Crimson Moon Archives".

Thus, CMA.
venkateshwarans
My name is Venkateshwaran S. I use the same username for all websites. Just got used to it.
okullar
it means "schools"
erlendhg
Miy username (Erlendhg) is a mixup of my name: Erlend, and my initials: EHG.
I'm not telling you what my last name or middle name are Wink

I use Erlendhg as my username almost everywhere I have signed up.
Donutey
I was eating donuts when I made my AIM account Rolling Eyes
Blaster
hmm thats the weirdest way to think of a username yet. It deffinitly is origainal though Very Happy
u2ns
my nickname is yoltoons I make it u2ns in short without letter L for my username. dba cute!!! Iam a wholesome boy from phil.
NuniPio
haha the meaning of my username... ahh its 2 words n ill stop at that lol Razz
JayBee
its just my monogram J.B.
I like bees, bee honey and yellow/orange
I'm also hardworking like bee Razz

It is also common username of many people, so when somebody would like to spy/google my work on internet, there is no chance to recognize me.


next topic would be: meaning of your password Very Happy
SmartIcon
SmartIcon:
Smart Icon---------------->>>>>>>>>>
I think myself as smart and I want to be as an icon for the rest of the world.

I write "SmartIcon...Your Technology Friend!"
because, I like friendship and I am associated with technology and this concludes that I can help peoples by solving there technology related problems.
vesves
my name is venus

for short form formed by me
my friend call kevin
so its kev

venus
ven< not nice
veu < sounds weird
ves< cool
double to sounds kiddy XD
vesves its me
<<<<<<<<
venus = goddess of love
i guess thats what is means
Nite Vizhun
= Night Vision
guugu
hmmm can i tell you a secret... i think i could...
my username doesnt realy means nothing Very Happy

one day long long time ago... my friend told me about Runescape... He showed me where it is played and said "c'mon... just try it"
I was like pffft what ever... so then i started to create account... all usernames i wanted was taken :_( then i just randomly pushed 2 keys in keyboard -> Voilá! -> guugu

have been my favourite username since then Very Happy
nilsmo
My first name and the first two letters of my last name. Smile
Idoru
Hm... I was almost sure that I'd posted here, but then, scrolling through it (it's a lot to scroll) I didn't find it.
Nevermind that, since it gives me a chance to post in it now. Very Happy

Idoru some of you hopefully recognizes. It's not only a character of William Gibson, but
also the title of a novel he's written. For thoose youngsters among you, Gibson is the
dude that first came up with the notion of cyber-space. A major voice in cyber-punk.
This Idoru-character is neither man nor woman, and in fact not even real. Well, that's
somewhat debated in the novel, so if you want to know, you better read it. I, for one, found
it more then suiting for a nick, and have been using it for quite a while. Here aswell as in
other places.
Josephwweaver
I just use my first name and middle initial and last name because its a username i will never forget, lol, unless i get drunk and fall of the wagon but that wont happen cause i dont have any of grandpas peach shine left. LOL. Nice meeting you all. Very Happy
hostingguy
Hosting Guy
Cause i LOVE hosting Smile
alkutob
My real name is Khamis which means in arabic the huge army .

but my username alkutob means the polor
TurkishGamer
Well my username is self explanatory
I am turkish and I like programming/making games.
codykline
Mine is my name in rl
TerrorBite
My nick is a play on the thousand-gigabyte "terabyte". After several other usernames failed to work out for me, I took "terabyte" apart and substituted "Terror" for "tera" and "Bite" for "byte". I like it because it sounds techy.
In the past I have used my first name/middle initial/surname, character names from books, and other names, but I don't use any of those any more (except for my Yahoo ID which is my first/initial/surname, and one other nickname I came up with: "`-_". I like it because it's unpronounceable and annoys people in chatrooms).
I always capitalize the T and B, more for style than anything else, although it turns out there's another "terrorbite" out there (uncapitalized), who owns the domain "terrorbite.com" and who I don't want to be confused with.
I come up at #2-5, #9 and #10 on a Google Search for "TerrorBite".
orcaz
haha. mine came from a computer magazine which my family used to subscribe when I was like 6-8 yrs old. There was two main characters called guz and orca, and the latter is where my username originates from. I use it on all "non-formal" internet forums, subscriptions and all sorts.
conspiranoia
I think my name it's also self explanatory but, for whom that don't catch it is the mix between conspiration and paranoia.

I'm not living in Area 51 anymore!
Sharpe
My nickname is based on the books and tv shows of Sharpe, by Bernard Cornwell. Played by Sean Bean

I really like the era and at that time I needed a good nickname. It has been Sharpe ever since.

Funny thing is I get alot of Romanians asking me if I am Romanian, only because that words resembles snake in their language.

So for all you Romanians: I'm Dutch, not Romanian. :)
ninjakannon
Sharpe wrote:
Funny thing is I get alot of Romanians asking me if I am Romanian, only because that words resembles snake in their language.

That's just reminded me.
Lots of people ask me whether I'm from the Nederlands but I can't remember why they do this. I know 'ninjakannon' isn't a word in any language and I'm pretty sure 'kannon' isn't a word in their language, although 'ninja' might be.

Does anyone know why?
ehab
Ah .. just my real name .. i have another nick : darkcrunk , which i havent found any meaning to yet ( made up some though Razz )
Sharpe
ninjakannon wrote:
Sharpe wrote:
Funny thing is I get alot of Romanians asking me if I am Romanian, only because that words resembles snake in their language.

That's just reminded me.
Lots of people ask me whether I'm from the Nederlands but I can't remember why they do this. I know 'ninjakannon' isn't a word in any language and I'm pretty sure 'kannon' isn't a word in their language, although 'ninja' might be.

Does anyone know why?


Ninja are those silent killers in black from Japan.
Kannon resembles the Dutch word for kanon, which stands for cannon.

Nothing that would give away you are a Dutchie, maybe it is in your behaviour or style in your posts. :)
ninjakannon
Sharpe wrote:
ninjakannon wrote:
Sharpe wrote:
Funny thing is I get alot of Romanians asking me if I am Romanian, only because that words resembles snake in their language.

That's just reminded me.
Lots of people ask me whether I'm from the Nederlands but I can't remember why they do this. I know 'ninjakannon' isn't a word in any language and I'm pretty sure 'kannon' isn't a word in their language, although 'ninja' might be.

Does anyone know why?


Ninja are those silent killers in black from Japan.
Kannon resembles the Dutch word for kanon, which stands for cannon.

Nothing that would give away you are a Dutchie, maybe it is in your behaviour or style in your posts. Smile

You're right, that is the reason people have given me before but I couldn't remember.
People don't say that I'm Dutch in forums, but on online games they do. Because they may only see my username and thus have only that to go on.
DynamicNames
Well, when I started to post on forums, I started at a place called IGN. I joined there with two accounts, one on accident (I didn't know what I was doing when I registered), and the other one was intentional. After that, my first accidental account got banned because I didn't know that I couldn't tell racist jokes. The second account got banned because the mods found out that I was circumventing - I was a newb back then, so I didn't know that I couldn't do that.

After that, I just completely got out of hand and registered like 30-40 accounts, all were banned. I finally got to talk to the mods about what happened, and they decided to let me go free this time. However, after I got unbanned, I found a guy that just left the message boards, and I admired how he posted and such. So I decided that I wanted to be just like him. So, I acted, just like him. However, almost every time I create a new account to act like him, they get flamed, so I had to start a new account.

And then it literally went on and on, until I got perma-banned for rioting. So, that was where I got my username, Dynamic, meaning changing, and Names, meaning my accounts on that message board. If you read, hope you enjoyed this crazy story about me. Razz
Sweaty Hat Man
With mine, I was on wikipedia, and I could not think of a username. So I had a friend over and I asked "what should it be?" He thought for a while and yelled out "SWEATY HAT BAND!" But, I misinterpreted it and thought he said "sweaty hat man." At the time, I thought it was stupid, so I did not use it. So, later on, my other friend told me about frihost. I was thinking about what it should be and then it came to me: SWEATY HAT MAN!
horuss
First thing that i cannot understand why this topic is open and available to post from members.I attracted the attentions to this point,because the member is called tempolellat is banned and her/his topic is still live and more popular in general chat section.I think banned members' topics should be closed.

Anyway as you know Horus is a god of the ancient Egyptian religion and my username contains his name with my real name's first letter that is "s".
ninjakannon
horuss wrote:
First thing that i cannot understand why this topic is open and available to post from members.I attracted the attentions to this point,because the member is called tempolellat is banned and her/his topic is still live and more popular in general chat section.I think banned members' topics should be closed.

Here on Frihost the staff impose a strict rule: search before you post. Basically if there is already a topic about the subject that you want to talk about, don't go creating a new topic on the same subject. If you do then that topic will be locked. Whether the user who created the topic banned or not is irrelevant. I'm sure there are plenty of posts by users who are no longer active, but were never banned and those will keep going regardless.

I can see you're new here so I'm just trying to alert you to the reason for this topic still being open, I am in no way having a go at you and I'm sorry if it seems like that.
vaughands
My name is from my real name. My name is weird but... ds was put on the end in memorial of a friend who was banned on Final Fantasy 11 Online. ds were the intials of his characters name used and now i add ds to the end of all my usernames. Is there a meaning theres a meaning there Smile
absolutdani
I use this name just because one day it became to my mind and I liked it.
Ranti84
My username is a combination of three things:

1) Ran: it is the first three letters of the second dog I've had, Randi

2) ti: it is the last two letters of the first dog I've had, Misti

3) 84: It's the last two digits of my birthyear, 1984.

Simple yet effective Very Happy
apple
well my dad ahd like a tv show called "apples way" when he was a kid (cause it gave him a nice picture of the kinda life he wanted as a child and the type he'd want for his family)...

so when my mom got pregnant with me he started calling me apple right then and there.....

so I guess am stuck with it.....

am so used to being called apple that if someone calles me by my real name....i am sometimes confused.... Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Teddy1
I got my name from this girl at college, We used to hug alot and she said i was like a teddy ever since then she's called me teddy and other people in college in my class called me that too. It's just stuck ever since, I like it i think it kind of suits my personality like warm and cuddly Wink.
Warriorza
Well, Warriorza wuz my Runescape name for a long time...
Now it's Jan Hendrik1.

The reason:
Warrior was already in use, Warriorzu, -zo, -ze, etc. too (or they looked stupid...) Zo it became Warriorza.
Xcelerate
on other sites mine is xcnewbee. xc for cross country. and newbee is my nickname i got as a freshmen when i joined cross country.
ninjakannon
Xcelerate wrote:
on other sites mine is xcnewbee. xc for cross country. and newbee is my nickname i got as a freshmen when i joined cross country.

Are you sure they didn't call you 'newbie' (or 'noobie')? As this term is used to describe someone who is new to something. I'm sure you've heard of a 'noob' or 'newb', this term comes from that and is more derogatory. However 'newbie' is still the term used for people who are new to something (typically online games, although I have now heard it stretched to other situations).
dfunkt
Well, this handle started out as "defunct clarity". Defunct meaning "no longer living, existing, or functioning" and Clarity "the quality or state of being clear". So put it together and it pretty much means that my ability to see things clearly is non-existant. But dfunktclarity was just too long, so I just changed it to dfunkt. I also found that dfunkt was actually taken in many places so I got so creative as to ad a period between the d and the f making my name d.funkt. Smile
Alaskacameradude
Well, I live in Alaska and I run a video production company. Anyone need some video for their website?? Smile
TeenZine
Alaskacameradude wrote:
Well, I live in Alaska and I run a video production company. Anyone need some video for their website?? Smile
Nice lol maybe you should offer your services in the market place.
masquerade
My username is there simply because I love masks and Masquerades. I'm obsessed with V for Vendetta and the Phantom of the Opera which also helps. And I suppose all the metaphors one can use when talking about a Masquerade. I mean on the internet our demeanor changes slightly from what it might be in the real world. So yeah, I suppose instead of making up some name I'm getting right to the point XD If that makes sense to anyone.
Peredhil-Lover
Well for anyone unfarmiliar with LotR my username is probably kinda confusing. Peredhil is plural for Peredhel - which means half elven. So basically Peredhil means half elves and I'm referring to Elrond, Elladan and Elrohir from the Lord of the Rings because I write fan fiction about them more than anyone else. Then you all know what lover means Very Happy I just obsess over those guys way too much than is good for me.
Michael McNeil
tempoellat wrote:
Is there any meaning your username which do you use in frihost forums ?
Could you shortly explain it ?


34 years ago with a sparkle in my father's eye and a love shot into my mom out I came. Let's name him after his grandfather my mom said. And now 33 years later I still go by mike
loryl
Loryl used to be an alternate character in a MUD that I played. I guess it sorta stuck. Wink
pampoon
Ah, the story of Pampoon...

Well, when I was back in the 7th grade a girl named Caroline and I were talking on AIM. My current username was papaome153, but she read it (and I don't know how) as pampoon153. So the next day she goes up to me and says "Hey, pampoon153!" The name stuck and to this day I am still known as Pampoon.
achowles
It's just an initial followed by my surname.
xkobram
I was signing up my email account where the username was decided by server and typical format was x[surname][first letter of 1st name]@seznam.cz so mine would be xveceram but by a mistake server had offered me account name of Martin Kobra not mine. So I'm xkobram...
Fake
My username is FAKE. Just wanted something to stay anonymous kind of thing and got tired of being unable to find cool names. Fake is good Smile
jeremyyak
Heh Very Happy
Jeremyyak...

Jeremy is my first name.
Yak is three letters of my last name, not in order, just three random letters.
~Jeremy~
HalfBloodPrince
My name, 'Half Blood Prince' comes from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, my favourite book of all time.

The Half Blood Prince was infact Severus Snape because he was a Half Blood and his mother's last name was Prince. Everyone thought the HBP would be a half blood who was a prince of some kind. Prince, as in royalty.
saeleyjnr
It is quite literally, 'my name'
BMB07
BMB - For my newly dubbed rap name ~ Bop Master Bip
07 - As it is now 2007.
Blu_Spykz
My name:

BluSpykz.

Reason : I have (or at least at time of creation of the original name "BluSp1kez") - I had Blue, spiky hair.

It's now red, but RedSpykz is a little less groooovy.
hunnyhiteshseth
my username: hunnyhiteshseth is a derivative of my real name.

There is a short story why I chose it:

When I was exposed to internet Ist time around 6 years back, first thing I was asked to create was email address.
I tried hitesh but it was not available, I tried hiteshseth but it was also not available. I then tried its many derivatives but they were not available.
So I added my nickname & got hunnyhiteshseth.

After that also whenever I had to try to register to any site, I tried, hitesh, then hiteshseth & lastly hunnyhiteshseth. But with time I started forgetting in what site I had what username.

So to overcome this difficulty I decided from now on my online username would be: hunnyhiteshseth
engeland
Everyone has a story

But my story is simple. I needed to find a username that was quick to type (for me) and really easy to remember.

So i decided, hey, let's put my name. It's definitely one and only Very Happy
iNs@nE
iNs@NE

The name says it all.
My friends say I am big time risk taker and wait till the extremes before I start doing something...

And most of my activities are so breath taking that they keep saying "iNs@nE"
and they started calling me that way.
So basically, I ended up being iNs@nE...
outofnicks
I just ran out of ideas, couldn't think of anything unique so I've been using this one for most forums in the past year or so.
UnikeViruz
Yep, A Unique Virus I designed..Only 1 of a kind Very Happy More like a Trojan actually...But I didnt design it for malacious use...I actually needed it to help me with something Smile It would stream files to my home PC or where I had it running I could stream files to it....Pretty much I have a USB with it inside
I plug it in
I find a file type in the path
run it
It streams the file to my home PC where the other half of it is running Very Happy
I like it...lol
Eneru
outofnicks wrote:
I just ran out of ideas, couldn't think of anything unique so I've been using this one for most forums in the past year or so.


Not bad at all. Very nice! Mine, not that interesting, I got it from an anime I've watched before. Familiar with One Piece?
hopingtragedy
umm well, hoping tragedy, as you can see...it means that im a 'tragedy' but i'm still hoping, so i'm a hoping tragedy...
proto-man
My username comes from a show called Megaman NT Warrior. I used to like it a few years ago and that's why I chose this username. Early Megaman watchers might also recognize this name.

Though I don't watch the show anymore, I haven't bothered to change it. So, i've stuck with it for a long time.
Derioh
Derioh is the god of life and light in my fanfiction xD
ALostSoul
rightclickscott wrote:
I own Right-Click Studios, and my name is Scott, so anytime I put my name up anymore, I'm "Right-Click" Scott Blaha.


I like your location =]
MrBlueSky
Quote:

Sun is shining in the sky
there aint a cloud in sight
it's stopped raining
Everybody's in the play
And don't you know it's a beautiful new day, Hey-hey
Running down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly
In the city
On the streets where once was pity
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, Hey- Hey

Mr.Blue Sky,
please tell us why,
you had to hide away for so long(So Long),
Where did we go wrong

Mr.Blue Sky,
please tell us why,
you had to hide away for so long(So Long),
Where did we go wrong

Hey, you, with the pretty face
welcome to the human race
A celebration
Mr. Blue Sky's up there waiting
And today is the day we've waited for, Oh-Oh

Mr.Blue Sky,
please tell us why,
you had to hide away for so long(So Long),
Where did we go wrong

Hey, there, Mr. Blue, we're so pleased to be with you,
Look around, see what you do, everybody smiles at you

Hey, there, Mr. Blue, we're so pleased to be with you,
Look around, see what you do, everybody smiles at you

Mr. Blue Sky, Blue Sky, Blue Sky, Blue Sky, Blue Sky, yi

Mr. Blue, you'll get it right, but soon comes Mr. Night,
Creepin' over, now his hand is on your shoulder,
Nevermind, I'll remember you this, I'll remember you this way

Mr.Blue Sky,
please tell us why,
you had to hide away for so long(So Long),
Where did we go wrong

Hey, there, Mr. Blue(Sky), we're so pleased to be with you(sky),
Look around, see what you do(wo-oh), everybody smiles at you



Mr. Blue Sky by The Electric Light Orchestra

Need I say more? Very Happy
CaBz
MrBlueSky wrote:
Quote:

Sun is shining in the sky
there aint a cloud in sight
it's stopped raining
Everybody's in the play
And don't you know it's a beautiful new day, Hey-hey
Running down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly
In the city
On the streets where once was pity
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, Hey- Hey

Mr.Blue Sky,
please tell us why,
you had to hide away for so long(So Long),
Where did we go wrong

Mr.Blue Sky,
please tell us why,
you had to hide away for so long(So Long),
Where did we go wrong

Hey, you, with the pretty face
welcome to the human race
A celebration
Mr. Blue Sky's up there waiting
And today is the day we've waited for, Oh-Oh

Mr.Blue Sky,
please tell us why,
you had to hide away for so long(So Long),
Where did we go wrong

Hey, there, Mr. Blue, we're so pleased to be with you,
Look around, see what you do, everybody smiles at you

Hey, there, Mr. Blue, we're so pleased to be with you,
Look around, see what you do, everybody smiles at you

Mr. Blue Sky, Blue Sky, Blue Sky, Blue Sky, Blue Sky, yi

Mr. Blue, you'll get it right, but soon comes Mr. Night,
Creepin' over, now his hand is on your shoulder,
Nevermind, I'll remember you this, I'll remember you this way

Mr.Blue Sky,
please tell us why,
you had to hide away for so long(So Long),
Where did we go wrong

Hey, there, Mr. Blue(Sky), we're so pleased to be with you(sky),
Look around, see what you do(wo-oh), everybody smiles at you



Mr. Blue Sky by The Electric Light Orchestra

Need I say more? Very Happy



Ahahah, lol.

For me : It's initials of my name.

C-harles
A-Lexandre
B-.

The 'z' is for being cool.
Requell
Well im a guy with the online name Requell. When I was making my first character for an MMO called everquest, I wasnt quite sure what I wanted my name to be, or what race class I wanted.

So I clicked the random button, then smashed my keyboard with my hand. I came up with the name reequol... cleaned it up, and Requell was born. I have had the name ever since beta everquest.. which I think was like 6 or so years ago.
Liu
It's my last name.
xkobram
Requell wrote:
Well im a guy with the online name Requell. When I was making my first character for an MMO called everquest, I wasnt quite sure what I wanted my name to be, or what race class I wanted.

So I clicked the random button, then smashed my keyboard with my hand. I came up with the name reequol... cleaned it up, and Requell was born. I have had the name ever since beta everquest.. which I think was like 6 or so years ago.


Wow, its the best way for getting good ncik I have heard. Its the msot original way...
vdk777
vdk 777 the 3x sevens it is abvious , lucky number whitch i use when the vdk alonga is used. And the VaDim Khamitov



And i think the nick name 90% of all time used with letters or numbers whitch are usually meanfull for us.
Yanyan
Yanyan is a simple nickname of my Cantonese/Chinese Name.


Sorry if you can't read it. I kinda rushed it.

By the way it's pronounced Yun-Yun not how you would have thought it was. Very Happy
NoManLeftBehind
I got my name from my guild in world of warcraft.
outamoney
Mine is self-explanatory...Razz
Boffel
All started when I played a text based online game called nukezone. There I wanted to make my username as a buffalo, because I just think that animals is cool. But in norwegian buffalo = bøffel, and you could not write the norwegian letter "Ø" there, so I changed it to "O". So then I called my self Boffel, and that has been my username in 4 years now Very Happy And I still like it, and my site is also named boffelproductions. Very Happy
silentdae
silentdae

silent - I'm known for being silent

dae - Part of the nickname of my first love

But i came up with it from my previous nickname, sdaemon, which meant either "silent daemon" or "secure daemon", whichever i liked more at the time. That was my hacker handle really.
mantasx
Has anybody actually read all of the posts?? I read the first page and scrolled down the last page. Does anybody care? Well anyway, my username is my name with an 'x'. My real name Mantas (a name from lithuania), is usally taken from everywhere, thats why I add an 'x'
silentdae
mantasx wrote:
Has anybody actually read all of the posts?? I read the first page and scrolled down the last page.


haha same here, too many pages. I care but...so many pages...
Wrath
My nick is Wrath which is one of the seven deadly sins. I have always used that nick since I first started using the net about 15 years ago. the best thing is it is not widely used, most places I go I dont get the "username taken" which drives me crazy Twisted Evil
also i like names which are short and easy to read and pronounce.
tbsmicro
TBSMICRO, my username was a company name (Tbsmicro Solutions) that I set up to contract under as an IT consultant. It was set up as a Ltd company and it represents my initials Tony Butler'S Micro Solutions. I ran it for about 4 years but got offered a full time job so wound the company up, cannot find it in me to give up the domain, it seems I'd lose a part of me.
ninjakannon
silentdae wrote:
mantasx wrote:
Has anybody actually read all of the posts?? I read the first page and scrolled down the last page.


haha same here, too many pages. I care but...so many pages...


I hadn't read the one you replied to, silentdae. However, I've read most of them (I think) - once I'm subscribed to a thread I get a notification email every time someone replies (I prefer it this way, even though I get a heck load of emails). Anyway, I always look at the topic and read the new posts, even if I don't reply. So I should have read every reply since I first posted here, and a few more besides.
wombatrpgs
I find it better just to view what threads I've posted in from the main page... Saves e-mail space.
jon9314
Heh, mine was a bit of a weird one, as well. I had taken a liking to a series called Excel Saga, and the main character's name in Japanese, when romanized, was EKUSERU-. I dropped it down to Ekuseru for the sake of simplicity, and tried to sign up with an account on something (which I've pretty much forgotten).

Funny thing was, Ekuseru was already taken, so I shrugged and let the fact I had read something with 1337 modify my screen name. Ekuseru became Eku53ru, and it's stuck for several years now.

The lowercase "e" is just because I figured it'd make sense to make my username the same as my domain
ninjakannon
jon9314 wrote:
Heh, mine was a bit of a weird one, as well. I had taken a liking to a series called Excel Saga, and the main character's name in Japanese, when romanized, was EKUSERU-. I dropped it down to Ekuseru for the sake of simplicity, and tried to sign up with an account on something (which I've pretty much forgotten).

Funny thing was, Ekuseru was already taken, so I shrugged and let the fact I had read something with 1337 modify my screen name. Ekuseru became Eku53ru, and it's stuck for several years now.

The lowercase "e" is just because I figured it'd make sense to make my username the same as my domain

That would all make sense if your username was actually "Eku53ru", however it isn't; it's "jon9314". Either you're really confused or you have two accounts here and forgot which one you were on... (Or something else which I haven't written here, I can think of a few other scenarios).
divinitywolf
My user name is divinitywolf because i love wolves and divinitywolf sounds kool. Theres not much more to add really apart from my names completely unique which is why i created it.
T3k-Ni9e
I liked the movie Se7eN. and one of my favorite guns is the Tec 9. So... I made T3k-Ni9e ^_^
slchap5
my sn is my first name, Scot plus my middle name Lyle, then the first four letters of my last name, and te five is my number for all of my sports and such. Kinda a lucky number you mmoght call it
Duncan Idaho
I use this username, Duncan Idaho, basically because nobody else uses it, but I also got it from an Anime series that some of you may know of.
alwom
Theirs not much meaning in my username its just a shorter way of saying my ministry name which is Abundant Life World Outreach.
BlazeDragon132
Ok, time to elaborate on my username. Blaze is my name in German. Dragon is because I love dragons to death. I am looking forward to that new game Lair. 132 is a bunch of random numbers for no reason at all. I just found them on the keyboard. Wink
ZealousZ
i like zealots from starcraft so the name kinda developped into the adjective, and i added a Z to the end for fun =)
prole
my name isn't anything political!!! actually, in spanish and italian, it means "offspring" and "descendant". and, it's my alltime net name. my websites too!!

(been looking for a reliable web host. hopefully I came to the right place...)
looseballs
hey, good idea for a topic, anyways



I love Halo, so we have John, the guys real name; Master Chief as his rank, and Spartan 117 as his identification junk. So now we have Johnmasterchiefspartan117, ha!
Zink
Zinc is a town near my city (of Mt.Home, Ark), and I was currently on the Midway Forum where they have Mortal Kombat baords, so I switched my 'c' for a 'k'...and that's it. Surprised
Archetype
Archetype is the name of Fear Factory's 2004 release. It's not really one of my favorite albums, though it does have its moments. It's just always stuck with me, and it's one of the names I often use.
HDirtwater
Well, my username is short for Herschel Dirtwater, a funny name that my former employer used for customers who never buy anything. I liked the sound of it, so I use it as my online persona.
Seiji
I used this name on other forums and I like Seiji fro Midori No Hibi. There was also another character from somewhere named Seiji but I forgot.
{name here}
{name here} is supposed to represent the anonymity of the internet. I also wanted something different from what I did on other forums, and it kind of stuck.
HDirtwater
Quote:
There was also another character from somewhere named Seiji but I forgot.


I wonder if you're referring to the orchestra conductor Seiji Ozawa formerly of the Boston Symphony? Maybe not, but that's who I think of...
chilllayd
ChilllayD = Chill Lady Razz
iNs@nE
iNs@nE - INS-AT-NE
If you take the literal meaning then it stands for Insane..
But If you take it the way i put it up above then, its In Satan.
Which means Satan is inside me. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Chalchihuitlicue
"Chalchihuitlicue" was an Aztec goddess of running water, and the name translates to something roughly like "lady precious green" or "lady in jade/emerald robes/skirts". My sister found it in a book, and because I usually wear green, I decided to use it as my online handle.
cocobirdi
let's see...

Coco was the name of the pony i got when i was 16 (yes, 16 Razz) he was the awesomest pony in the world, 19 years old when we got him, but had the best personality and could do ANYTHING. he died two years after we got him due to colic, which for you non-horsey people means that he got a knot in his intestines. he is very missed.

Birdi comes from the nickname i had in 9th grade, bc a friend pushed me once when we were on some bleachers and i either had to jump or fall on everyone, and i apparently jumped a fair distance Razz that and i whistle like a bird Very Happy
web-geek
well my first website I made for myself was web-geeks.com I chose the name Web-Geek because it went along with the theme of my site. The site was for people to come into this community, and just be their geeky selves. So with myself being an extreem geek (dont even get me started on LOTR), I felt like the name and the site fit my personality perfectly!
violetgnu
I chose violetgnu because of the common misreading of "violentgnu". I regret it now, because now I'm forever associated with the GNU of not unix, and the general public license. Thinking of changing it for the sake of individuality. Razz
Peterssidan
Peterssidan is swedish and means the Peter's site. I thought it would be the name of my homepage but I not using this as my homepage name anyway...
PatTheGreat42
My username started as a social experiment, really...

There I was sitting in English in 8th grade, and a thought struck me: how did Alexander the Great get "the great" tacked onto his name? It's not enough to say he conquered a bunch of stuff; someone had to start calling him that. It was then I decided to see if I could get myself known as "Pat The Great."

In high school, instead of writing my name and the date and the class as I was supposed to, I simply scrawled "PTG" in the corner. When the teacher pondered who that was, I offered up that it was me. When asked what it meant, quite simply "Pat The Great."

So far it has worked. Although most people call me simply "Pat" (It is my name, after all), most everyone knows I am Pat The Great. In fact, one day it was announced some other Patrick had passed away, and when I went into second period, a friend of mine was completely freaked. He didn't know my actual last name (only "The Great), so he had assumed I had died.

So I use "PatTheGreat" as my username. 42 is tacked on there for the heck of it.

42!
Risa
Risa is my nickname.

Actully, my assumed name s Olivia.
It's the name of my favourite character in "Charlie Bone" book.

But, I don't know what happen.
At this period I like using my nickname. Smile
vinchenzison
Hey, The name I use traces back to December 2000.
My Last name is Ison and whilst at a conference with friends someone said as I came in the room - "Hey Look, it's Ison Ison Baby". I was then called vanilla ison, as in 'Vanilla Ice', for the next 10min until it got shortened to Vin.
Now most people call me Vinnie, most don't know my actual name is James. Close friends call me anything that starts with Vin, hense, vinchenz. Other variation's are vino, vince, vinyard, ... you see the theme.
goutha
a simple combination of letters...

I can't find a meaning in any language!

Someone please HELP!!!
justnewbie
Yeah, of course my username has a nickname. I don't like people to see me as a arrogant person, so rather than putting a great name of professionalism, I used 'justnewbie' to symbolize that I don't like acknowledgement.
Lessien
my name lessien is a elven name in the language tolkien invented.
i got it years ago when i signed up on a lotr fansite though i do have another username there. but when i went to the chatroom of the site. they were talking bout an elven namegerator so i went to see and got this name: lessien. wel, actually in full it's lessien elensar but i rarely use the second part of the name. i liked the name, started using it in the chatroom and later to start my own website since most friends i know don't know me under a dif name then lessien. and guess what, my site here also uses it.
as for the meaning, i think lessien means 'erin wolf' but i'm not certain (erin means ireland btw).
it might not be the exact translation from my own name to sindarin but i love the sound and at least i won't be attacked this way cause my real name translated in sindarin is arwen.
R2.DETARD
my username is a terrible and entirely unexplainable inside joke between a me and a buddy of mine.
I use it because the joke was first created on a forum, and so I can remember it as a forum username much easier.

My halo name is Fartnocker for the same reasons, i also hope that someday my mate (who I have since lost contact with) will see me online and we shall make stupid jokes once more!
desertwind
DesertWind, my nick was highly inspired by Desert Rose by Sting from the album Brand New Day. This song is arabic in nature, and is performed as a duet by Sting and Cheb Mami, an Algerian Rai singer.

“Desertwind was the name given to the Jedi who accompanied Nejaa Halcyon and Ylenic It’kla on a mission to uncover the Sith in the final weeks of the Clone Wars. His true identity is still unknown, but suggested individuals include Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and A’Sharad Hett.”


More
funnyerror
I originally used this name when I made a website just to post a funny http error. Then I liked the name and i am using it quite often on other sites.



-funnyerror
highlordadmin
My nickname is just something i started whit to bother some of my friends when i did become admin for a project... I kind of like it, because i sounds like a big boss! Very Happy

But now i'd rather use only "highlord".
jynxanims
Well, my original forum/online name was Jynx. Jynx is the name of my cat (black cat, that is...so the name fits, lol). When I get my site up, it will be called "Jynx-Anims" and thus, that is where my name comes from.
Divinaeon
Mine is a combination of Divine and Aeon...kind of a religious/spiritual name, but it sounds really cool.

~ Divinaeon
Vinas
Was looking for a name for one of my Guild Wars characters, so I looked up Knight names on Wikipedia (my character was a warrior) and found "Vinas Solamnus" a general of the army of Empire of Ergoth. Ergoth sounded a lot better than Solamnus, so I chopped and changed surname and it just kind of stuck with me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_Solamnia - For those curious.
skygaia
My username is "skygaia" .
It is composed with "sky" and "gaia"
one letter of my name, I'm from korea, means "sky". so I got "sky"
But sky is very popular. it's very difficult to use the name of "sky" in cyber world.
I needed to make it unique. so I added "gaia" to "sky"
"Gaia" is one of the godness in greek myth.

That's meaning for my user name
froginabox
Back when I was in high school, I had a blog, and I wrote some not-so-nice things about a teacher on it, and the school (private school) made me take the post off. Well, I wasn't about to post more things for them to read, so I was brainstorming new names for the blog. Somehow, I came up with froginabox, and I never looked back... or something like that.
darknight985
well.. my name came to be when i was really young and in like 3rd grade my class was studying medival times and ofcourse i was fascinated with knights so the dark part is just for coolio porposes. Imagine a knight in black armor! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love it... Laughing but yeah the 985 is just so i can be more coolio then other people Cool
furtasacra
furtasacra is Latin, and can be roughly translated to "thief of the sacred." I got it from the title of a book, Furta Sacra: Thefts of Relics in the Central Middle Ages, by Patrick Geary.

I like furtasacra as a nickname because it's unique, and reflects my dreadfully irreverent nature.
sky217
Mine was my first license plate number. I'm not very creative. Just looked out the window and saw it. I've been using it ever since. Now I'm thinking about getting the license plate number as a vanity plate because it's been my user name so long. Smile
Zampano
Zampano
From La Strada, my favourite Fellini film, the violent circus performer who murders The Fool.
lady_yavanna
well my name is actually from The Lord Of The Rings. well, kinda. its the name of one of the "goddesses" of Middle Earth, Yavanna Kementari. she was responsible for creating the flora and fauna of the world, and is known as the "Giver of Fruits" and "Queen of the Earth". she is second in power to the Queen Varda, a sum-what "princess" of the Powers of the World.

i no that sounds like a whole lota mumbo-jumbo, but i love the whole thing Very Happy
Fright Knight
I got the idea of my username when I was reading the CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE FRIGHT NIGHT. It's a story of a amusement park that has (I can't really remember because I read that 10 years ago)But i know that it has some horrifying creatures and dangerous rides on it. It's just that back when I was 11 and 12, i used to love reading the choose your own adventure series. hehe
Gundamxxg
lol mine is based off of a cartoon that I used to watch. However, I dont really like it all that much anymore, I mainly use it now just because the years that i have used it make it that much more convenient for me to remember.
oleszka
oleszka just my polish friends call me so... they made this name in polish way from my real Russian name Olesya (actually it's not Russian name but Belorussian or so Smile.. and I like how oleszka sounds Smile
rightcity
... Is the name of the website I hope to build with my my friends Mihir, Micke, and Stephanie about our commitment to politics. We are all active in a youth organization to a big political party in Sweden, some of us are also active in the motherparty and have some commission of trust in the region- and local parliament.
thedrew
the meaning of my username? this name came from my real name. it's andrew, my sister used to call me the duw or the dew. so then i came to use it as my username, the drew.
babumuchhala
hmm... my username

well it came up just like that, was registering at digit forums (a technology magazine in India) and wanted a unique name because i thought my first name would have been taken up (You see Mohammed is the worlds most common name)

So what I came up with was my pet name + last name

and it became babu+muchhala = babumuchhala

Very Happy
Boomstick
I choose Boomstick because my favorite movie is Army of Darkness and in that. The main character Ash carries around a boomstick. Its also a really cool name.
creakinator
One of my nieces couldn't say my first name "christy" so it was creaky. My nieces forgot about the nickname until their mom reminded them when they were about 10 years old. Now I'm Creaky to them and their friends.

Now they are going to teach my youngest niece and nephew that I'm creaky for their lives too.

One day I was joking with them and told them the "creakinator" (Like the Terminator) would get them and so I use either creaky or creakinator as my user names for most user names.

Christy
wellerchap
my username is from my musical hero Paul Weller (been around here in the UK for 30 years producing loads of great music....if you've never heard of him you're bound to know some of his songs if you heard them.
Zug Zug
My name is my old guild in World of Warcraft-I disbanded due to erm imaturity issues. ^_^

<3

Meghan
Higginz
Mines is just my nickname lol my full names john higgins but i just get called higginz Smile
Coledash
For some strange reason Ive always liked the word (aftwerwards I realized that its a name and that its a flower aswell) Cole, especially when my sisters husband started a band named Cole.

I had some random names in internet and tought bout changing my name to Cole, but at it was so commonly used I wanted something special. Somewhere from my brains I found the word Coledash, I liked it and for several years its been my only nickname.

Few months ago I realized that Coledash could mean something like "flowerstrike" or something like that, becouse Cole is a flower and dash is... Dash.

Anyways Ive been really satisfied with the name, even thou people are always misspelling it to something like Coleash/Coldash/Coldcash/Codelash. But Im proud that my name is unique and Ive never seen another person with a nickname even near to mine, or that Ive havent took it from some rap yo yo gangsta nigga bitch yo -artist.
jsk02a
jsk02a was the username given to me by my University when I enrolled. It's the initals of my name: Jason Steven Knight, the year I enrolled: 2002, and the a,b,c is for people with the same initals in the same class to have different last letters...mine is an A because either I was the first person with my initals to enroll or else I'm the only person with my initals Smile
spider
hmmmm,,, this might get complicated....
I own a tarantula.... and love spiders,,, also have a cat, and a farret,, when I wanted to get a great dane,,, I guess thats what happens when you take the wife to the pet store,,,,lol
asim
my username is asim13june

asim is my first name

13 is the day of the month june i was born.
chatrack
Hi,

my nick is chatrack

mean to track the chat buddy

that is what my site about
wombatrpgs
chatrack wrote:
Hi,

my nick is chatrack

mean to track the chat buddy

that is what my site about

I still have no idea what this means.
linux1993
linux1993
I want to learn and use Linux instead of Windows, Besides, I was born in 1993. Very Happy
wombatrpgs
linux1993 wrote:
linux1993
I want to learn and use Linux instead of Windows, Besides, I was born in 1993. Very Happy

Wait, so you're named Linux but you currently use Windows?
deanhills
wombatrpgs wrote:
linux1993 wrote:
linux1993
I want to learn and use Linux instead of Windows, Besides, I was born in 1993. Very Happy

Wait, so you're named Linux but you currently use Windows?
Guess Linux sounds a bit more magical and mysterious than Windows. Imagine a username Windows .... Laughing
wombatrpgs
deanhills wrote:
Guess Linux sounds a bit more magical and mysterious than Windows. Imagine a username Windows .... Laughing

"xboxfan1993"

There we go.
Related topics
Karma/Reputation System
Ive been locked out of my own cPanel!!!
How did you come up with your username?
Remote Desktop Connection
[Resolved]My username has not been shown as I typed it
Meaning In Music
how can i make a php script for enter username and password?
AUTOMATIC USERNAME CHANGE+TWIST
Can I change my username for the forums?
Problem: last letter of my username got cut off up-10 frih$
Philosophical definition of LOVE
What does your name mean??
Mysql 101 question
Registration: username description
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.