FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

mrblah
Anybody see this movie? It wasn't a big budget blockbuster that had huge names in it but it had some funny lines and stuff in it. I think it was made by the guy that did the original Lethal Weapon.
CamiBor
i saw this movie..
a nice moviee... Very Happy
ylmun
I thought the movie was ok. Some good lines and Val Kilmer is hilarious. However, in New York where you have to pay $11 (!) for a movie, I would have rather waited for the DVD.
lyndonray
if there as ever a movie filled with tight one liners and sarcasm, this would be. I loved as well as the plot twists. The best part is when the robert downey jr's character kills the black guy when he plays russian roulette with him.
mrblah
lyndonray wrote:
if there as ever a movie filled with tight one liners and sarcasm, this would be. I loved as well as the plot twists. The best part is when the robert downey jr's character kills the black guy when he plays russian roulette with him.

I forgot about that part, that was really funny. I also like the part where he throws Kilmers gun in the lake.
Michael Wilson
This was much better than expected. The voice over was well done. Usually voice overs annoy me.
ashok
reachd the expectations.. tat's all i can say Wink