FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My wirlees

gaspar
I hava a problem with my wirless...
My wirless can connect to all networks he found except mine and the interesting is that my router is the nearest!

Can you help?

I'm sorry about my English= :
foggy
gaspar wrote:
I hava a problem with my wirless...
My wirless can connect to all networks he found except mine and the interesting is that my router is the nearest!

Can you help?

I'm sorry about my English= :
We're going to need more information if we want to be able to help you, which we do. Do you see your wireless connection listed when you view the list of connections available to you be able to connect to? Do you have any type of encryption turned on? SSID broadcast?
gaspar
I have a wirless that should connect to a network called nazare but there are more networks that he can detect and the most nearest network it's the nazare (the network he should connect) and to that network he says that the signal it's very low and to the others networks that are mor away he says that the signal is excellent.
guitarizt
You might have ssid broadcast off. You should keep this on anyways, it hides your network name when it is off, but it slows down your speed a ton. Plus if someone wants to get into your network and they're not completely stupid, they can get in anyways so it really doesn't help that much.