FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

underworld!!

vaoger
uinderworld... one of my flavor movie...
this is a story... about war of the warewolf versus vampire...
a war that had being started for so long...

at the current century.... the war still continue...
soon the warewolf found that a human that is a mix brief of the vampire and the warewolf... a most powerfull weapon to which side who gain it...

a old warrior, lord of all vampire had being resurected for the purpose of the war....

evolution begin...... when the half blood ability is ignited.... stronger that any warewolf smarter than any vampire....

well the story haven end... coz i haven watch the UNDERWORLD 2: EVOLUTION...
any who seen it... share it here...
chotch2
Underworld rocks. Evolution adds to the rockin. What do you mean by share it here?
alkady
Alot of action, My type of movie. Wink
den110
Underworld rocked. The sound level must be pumped to over 11 on the volume control. I had to turn down my volume as compared to other movies I watch in my home theater. Very Happy I did not see the second one yet. Is it as good as the first?
ryanh2006
I too adore the Underworld universe! I have watched the 1st one like 10 times! It had such a great story and stunning action sequences. Plus Selene is without a doubt the toughest, smartest, and sexiest heroine out there! Sorry Lara Croft! I thought that the story was brilliant and the ending was top notch. I loved what happened to Michael, and the last scene was excellent. Sadly I didnt get the chance to watch it in the cinema, so I can't wait to own the DVD. Whats awesome is that I heard that its going to be a trilogy! Thats what I heard at the time U1 was released. The trailer for U:Evolution looks great. K guys its been cool hanging with all of you. Bye 4 now.
zplitstonez
well underworld and underworld evolution is a very good movie production. but i think underworld evo is quite better than underworld... more actions and more fun....celine is more powerful and in the end she doesn't fear the sunlight anymore...

Underworld evo. shows that celine is the most powerful of all of them all, because the father of all the vampires let celine drink his blood...thats why celine became so powerful.

well thats all for now...thank you for your post....

GOD bless and more power..