FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Transformers

Thug
Sup sup Frihosters,

I was wondering if we have some Transformer fans up in here.
Myself im oldskool and i love the Generation One episodes with Optimus Prime and Megatron.

Also im a big fan of Transformers The Movie from 85 or 86 im not a 100% sure. But damn that movie is good with loads of action.

I never followed the Beast Wars though, i tought it was kinda ****** up when Optimus Prime died and when Megatron turned into Galvatron it was not as interresting for me anymore.

And for the people who didnt know, in 2007 theres gonna be a real Movie Very Happy You can find some info an interviews here ---->>>

http://www.transformerslive.com/

Maybe good to know, Steven Spielberg is gonna help making this movie Cool
TonkPilz
when i whas smaler i used to love Transformers man. and the toys ahh i tink i still have all of the in the celler in a box. iagree i only folowed the original series i remember geting ready for a Transformers ep eavry fridaynight whe i whas a kid Very Happy aww memorys...
Thug
TonkPilz wrote:
when i whas smaler i used to love Transformers man. and the toys ahh i tink i still have all of the in the celler in a box. iagree i only folowed the original series i remember geting ready for a Transformers ep eavry fridaynight whe i whas a kid Very Happy aww memorys...

Ha thats great man, i still have some transformer toys upstairs laying around including - Devastator Very Happy Ha shit brings back memorys for sure.
Ive been watchin all the episodes again lately, downloaded m with bittorrent, the full first season Cool
RisingStorm
Ahh...Igot on the bandwagon late lol. Beast wars was the first one I saw, although only sporadically.

The first (and only) series I saw completely through was Armada. Armada ****ing owned, IMO. Of course, having not seen the original series, it probably pales by comparison. But Armada still owned. I have an old 2-foot tall Optimus standing by my monitor lol.
TonkPilz
Thug wrote:

Ha thats great man, i still have some transformer toys upstairs laying around including - Devastator Very Happy Ha **** brings back memorys for sure.
Ive been watchin all the episodes again lately, downloaded m with bittorrent, the full first season Cool

i whas in my cellar yesterday to get a box of 10/100mbit lan cards for a lan and under the big box of lancards guess what i found.... (bingo) my old Transformers toys so i started looking truh the box and decided to take 2 and have them around the comp screen so now i have optimus on top of my screen and megatron transformd to the ehhhh the gun (dont remember what the gun whas calld tho) to my right naild to the wall Very Happy

oh i hade the... dont remeber hes name you know the yellow volkswagen transformer dude but half heas body whas gone tho Sad he whas my fav
Thug
TonkPilz wrote:
Thug wrote:

Ha thats great man, i still have some transformer toys upstairs laying around including - Devastator Very Happy Ha **** brings back memorys for sure.

i whas in my cellar yesterday to get a box of 10/100mbit lan cards for a lan and under the big box of lancards guess what i found.... (bingo) my old Transformers toys so i started looking truh the box and decided to take 2 and have them around the comp screen so now i have optimus on top of my screen and megatron transformd to the ehhhh the gun (dont remember what the gun whas calld tho) to my right naild to the wall Very Happy

Ha thats awsome dude lol ^^ Megatron, never had him as a toy but ive seen it tho. Am i correct that if hes transformed u can hold the gun, so its like hand size? Anyway i also have optimus somewhere laying around and some others Smile

I might take some pictures soon for yall, and if you have a webcam or digital photocam plz make a pic, i would like to see that Armade Optimus Prime aswell.

Peace
TonkPilz
Thug wrote:

Am i correct that if hes transformed u can hold the gun, so its like hand size?

yeah but for a childs hands mybe not my hands are a bit to big but thats a good ting right ? /jk
Thug
TonkPilz wrote:
Thug wrote:

Am i correct that if hes transformed u can hold the gun, so its like hand size?

yeah but for a childs hands mybe not my hands are a bit to big but thats a good ting right ? /jk

LOL Laughing Yea thats true its maybe for a childshand lol. When i seen that toy i was like 5 years old Rolling Eyes
But anyway thanks for clearin that up!
TonkPilz
Damn my digital camra is a pice of poo i whanted to showe what the gun lookd like but the batterys in my camre are bad and picture just turns out black

so i tryd to find a picture on the net of megatron as a gun and found 100 diffrennt pictures but no 1 that trasformd in to the gun

but i did find this cool page http://tfarchive.com/toys/ whit pictures of the toys from all the transformers series even the ones in japan
diddle
Transformers kind of got retarded when it turned all zoids on me. Like 3d graphics with anime people and surroundings... kind of stupid... I liked it when everything was all drawn.... ahh the good old days...
stormybaka
Laughing I haven't seen that show since I was a kid and use to watch it everyday after school. I remember little about it, but thought it was cool!
boysrule
If you have seen it.. you will love Audi very much !! Owh.. if there's really such a car on-road.. i think terrorist would have used it for war Twisted Evil
Thug
Lol chcek what i found!!

A VH1 special about the top toys of all time.

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=E6CVd3Jh4a4&search=Transformers%20Optimus%20Prime%20Autobots%20Decepticons
Itachi
I like Beast Wars the most i havent seen many though just beast wars transformers armada and another but i cant remember it oh well but beast wars was my favorite

~Itachi
elund0197
The Tranformers Movie coming out next year will totally rock. Directed by Micheal Bay and produced by Steven Speilberg. Plus the have already signed the original voice for optimus prime from the Cartoon series
illegalhost
Aww, just saw the small trailer in the website. Totally ROCK dude! FINALLY a decent transformers movie by Spielberg! This would be THE movie of 2007 for us, more-than-meets-the-eye FANS!! wooHOO!! Wow, finally there is a forum about transformers.. haha... fantastic stuff! Keep it going guys!! I hope that the movie would break ALL other records man!!
Tac-Tics
There is no way a live action transformers movie can beat the original.

Yes Prime dies. But with good cause. The 5 minutes he was on screen, he kicked so much ass, keeping him alive the rest of the movie would have exploded the minds of small children everywhere.

And Galvatron is awesome. He is just Megatron with a little more sissy, but a little less gay. Really, he killed Starscream with a single lazer. How cool was that? He like, turned to ash and melted, and then Galvatron stepped on his crown and was like, "I should kill you all for your mutany, but instead I'll just frighten the crap out of you all."

And don't get me started on Unicron. Yes, his name rhymes is spelled similarly to unicorn, but unicorn don't eat planets when they are hungry. Unicorns also don't have acid vats inside their hulls. Hell, unicorns don't have hulls, and spaceships can't fly into their eyes, because they are too small. Really, Unicron is just the coolest transformer ever. He killed millions, ate a moon, did a break dancing routine on top of Cybertron, and even after his body exploded, he STILL managed to kill off Orson Wells. Any cartoon character which can kill off their own voice actor deserves supreme reverence.

I just really hope the live action movie doesn't suck. So many comic book movies have been doing that lately (hello thar, Xmen, Spiderman, Fantastic 4, Hulk, and friends). The preview looked very unfaithful to the TF World.... making it seem like the Transformers attacked Earth and came from Mars. No. Megatron and Optimus were here billions of years asleep in a volcano in Oregon.

But I'll probably see it anyway, even if its several months after it has left the theaters.
illegalhost
Yeah, well, i'm not about to debate on the new movie coming soon cuz the trailer do seem interesting. But it is quite true that the preview does look abit dark. On the other hand, we are not clearly shown who the figure is when it trashes NASA's bot which landed on the planet, do we? So we cannot assume it just as much. Further, the Autobots are kind machines, i do not think that they would be dark and evil in this movie! Haha. That would be a box office joke of the century!!! Spielberg should know better than that! He would be watching Bay's move, so i feel that he could help a hand or two in this movie. All the best for it!!
elund0197
Heres the link to a few pitures of Transformers. Its the new camero to be in the movie. I'm confused though Decepticons were never vehicles.
elund0197
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/05/31/new-chevy-camaro-to-star-transformers-movie/
illegalhost
Yeah, bumblebee doesn't look it the original.... *SiGhZ*.. hollywood.. Originality PLEASE!!!

But Optimus sure looks good - as far as we can see!! *WHISTLES!!* Here's only a peek!! Check it out here:

http://www.mattbrett.com/images/transformerslive.jpg

http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/3092033/1029/3754083_main.jpg

http://www.ecranlarge.com/images/cinema/news/contenu/transformervancomiccon2005.jpg
Thug
Well, myself i cant wait to watch this movie in theaters.

1 Of my mates is also a big Transformes fan and he`s also hyped up to see this flick. Even tho i loved the Generation 1 series the best, i don`t realy mather if some transformers are a bit different. As long as they keep it a bit the with original Storyline im fine. I hope they really impress us with this movie
QrafTee
To be truthful I was more of a Beast Wars fan than I was of the original Transformers. I am curious to see how the Transformers movie will turn out. I read the leaked script, but not to any extent where I know what is going on. Then again it doesn't matter because I heard the leaked script was a second draft, not the final.
Scaramanga
illegalhost wrote:
Yeah, bumblebee doesn't look it the original.... *SiGhZ*.. hollywood.. Originality PLEASE!!!

But Optimus sure looks good - as far as we can see!! *WHISTLES!!* Here's only a peek!! Check it out here:

http://www.mattbrett.com/images/transformerslive.jpg

http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/3092033/1029/3754083_main.jpg

http://www.ecranlarge.com/images/cinema/news/contenu/transformervancomiccon2005.jpg

Uhhh first, those aren't even of the actual Prime they're using in the film (it's been revealed/leaked that Optimus is going to be a longnose cab rather than a cabover like the original.) Also, those pictures are from over a year ago at Comic Con International in San Diego and they didn't show or reveal anything at the time.
illegalhost
Oh, really? That's good to know! I was extremely excited to see the pictures rather than read the prints. Anyways, kind of happy that at least, some stuff is shown to us, though not the real stuff from the 2007 movies. Can't wait for the release!! April 2007 is a drag..... .. .. . Thank goodness we're all fans!! WooPiEE!! TRANSFORMERS... MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!! Long Live Optimus Prime!!!!
wsco
i don't like new ep for transformers
i like the oldest one
Tasa
Big oldschool transformer fan here although I did watch past Primes death and later rebirth. I loved the movie it was really good and I can not wait for the live action movie next year, I have downloaded the autobot wallpaper and buddy icon. I read two or three rumor sites about what to expect in 2007. I am sure even if the movie sucks the fact that I will see live action transformes will make it worth it. I saw a homemade video last year of the diesel that will play prime. They have it right on.