FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question, fix for deleting file owned by apche

smokey4life
I couldn't post this in the topic that was already created as it was locked, but i have tried the method suggested in that topic with the php files however it did not work i still cant delete files that are owned by apache. Any ideas how i can resolve this?
Bondings
If it really doesn't work, just tell me which folders you want to have removed and I'll do it.
smokey4life
Ok, thanks. I appreciate your help. Could you please delete the "arcane-empires" folder out of my public_html folder.

See, heres my problem the files that cant be deleted due to being owned by apache are .png files that was created by the GD module. These files are created every month which means ill have all this junk building up and taking up space. As i do not want to be a bother to you guys when my account starts getting full, is there any other way we can resolve this? Or is this something i will simply have to deal with?
Bondings
The only other solution is the fix mentioned in the sticky or something similar. If that doesn't work, then the only other solution I (currently) know of is me doing it by hand.