FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SQL error notification in my forum

alkutob
my forum was good and everything was going ok ..
but this morning when I was trying to log into the forum ....a General error notification was appeared it says :

( Could not query forums information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 28 from table handler

SELECT f.*, p.post_time, p.post_username, u.username, u.user_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_last_post_id FROM ((( phpbb_forums f LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON p.post_id = f.forum_last_post_id ) LEFT JOIN phpbb_users u ON u.user_id = p.poster_id ) LEFT JOIN phpbb_topics t ON t.topic_last_post_id = p.post_id ) ORDER BY f.cat_id, f.forum_order

Line : 258
File : index.php )

So ,, what happened ??? I don't know what to do

Go here ,,so you can see the error notification

http://alkutob-jordan.frih.net/forum/index.php?sid=200806a2c11e6e8996a138d705ab62db

Please help me ,, please .

Waiting your reply ... please

thank you
omeration
i do not get an error

it looks like it just parsed it wrong
Lilystock
Hi,

I'm getting the same problem, and the funny things is that it is on one post only...

However, I have gone and looked at help on the PhpBB forums, and here it is :
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=259967&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

As I'm very obediant, I'm doing what the author is saying :
Quote:
If you receive a 1030 error with a code of "2", "12", "13", "23", "24", "28", or "122", contact your host immediately - these errors can not be dealt with by this script, and are indicative of problems (possibly hardware) on the MySQL server.

Thanks for any help I can get...
mariohs
got the same error from Wordpress, seems that disk space is full

Quote:
WordPress database error: [Got error 28 from table handler]
SELECT DISTINCT * FROM wp_posts WHERE 1=1 AND post_date_gmt <= '2006-03-07 14:55:59' AND (post_status = "publish" OR post_author = 3 AND post_status != 'draft' AND post_status != 'static') AND post_status != "attachment" GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10
maclui
same thing is happening to me i am using joomla and I ca not log into the admin page and my front page is all messed up. Why is this happening???
Arin
Heya girls and boys,

Don't panic please, seems that we have a litte problem with server. As NuniPio posted on Php and mySQL forum:
Quote:
i checked the smf forums and found that the error means..

Quote:
Got error 28 from table handler
This means you are out of disk space. Either ask your host to give you more space, try to remove any backup tables, or remove old posts. Removing files from your FTP will not affect this error - only database-related data. It probably needs to be solved by your host.
All we need to do is to wait for Bondings to fix it. I suppose this wont take long, he is just offline atm.

Cheers,
Arin.
Lilystock
Yeah... that's also what I've read... but what I find strange is that it only happen on one topic ! Maybe because it is the biggest one ?...:-/
ajvemmen
Can anyone tell me what this problem meens?

Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (2 in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I cannot log in to my backend of joomla, also got problem on the forum of joomla

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ajvemmen/domains/ajvemmen.frih.net/public_html/components/com_joomlaboard/showcat.php on line 113

What is going on?

Please help I just got my site online again after the major crash
SoftStag
ajvemmen wrote:
Can anyone tell me what this problem meens?

Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (2 in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I cannot log in to my backend of joomla, also got problem on the forum of joomla

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ajvemmen/domains/ajvemmen.frih.net/public_html/components/com_joomlaboard/showcat.php on line 113

What is going on?

Please help I just got my site online again after the major crash

Until the server issue is fixed, you will just have to wait. I'm sure Bondings will sort it soon.
ajvemmen
My problem is solved and many thanx for the quick fix!!!
Bondings
The temporary directory was full. I cleaned it now, you can't imagine how many hacking-scripts I found inside it(they aren't able to execute them fyi).

Anyway, the errors should be gone now.
SoftStag
Bondings wrote:
The temporary directory was full. I cleaned it now, you can't imagine how many hacking-scripts I found inside it(they aren't able to execute them fyi).

Thanks Bondings! Very Happy
djclue917
Bondings wrote:

Just as I thought... The /tmp directory was full... Thanks Bondings! Very Happy
Lilystock
It works for me again. Thanks Bondings, I like waking up on good news Wink
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:

Pfft, I uploaded them and I got errors Wink.

Problem solved.

-close-