FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 problem

djclue917
Quote:
/ Got error 28 from table handler
Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (2Cool in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

This is the error I get when I visit my website. I think that the /tmp directory is already full or something...
mariohs
can't you config where to save the data? I think /tmp is not accessible for us...
djclue917
It's not like that you know. /tmp is accessible for us.
SoftStag
I am getting similar problems on some of my pages also. Sad

I think we need Bondings to take a look at this....
devroom
im getting this kind of things:
Quote:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/devroom/domains/devroom.frih.net/public_html/components/com_content/content.html.php on line 118

So its a problem more people have. And 2 days ago there want a problem like this so its not my site Very Happy

Anyway i loged in and checked 'server info':
Quote:
Total Memory 1019240 kB
Free Memory 24576 kB
Total Swap Memory 1052248 kB
Free Swap Memory 1041176 kB
System Uptime 17 Days, 4 Hours and 48 Minutes
Apache 1.3.34 Running
DirectAdmin 1.26.2 Running
Exim 4.60 Running
MySQL 4.0.23 Running
Named 9.2.2 Running
ProFTPd 1.2.9 Running
sshd Running
vm-Pop3d 1.1.7e Running

So also no problem

Hope some1 knows and fixes the problem
mariohs
I think sooner or later moderators will shut all those topics... seems that there IS really a problem with disk space and MySQL based websites are going down...
shaggly
mariohs wrote:
I think sooner or later moderators will shut all those topics... seems that there IS really a problem with disk space and MySQL based websites are going down...

If there is a problem, then I am sure that Bondings and the guys are looking into it. Perhaps it's not a problem that enables them to come back with a 5 second fix.

Perhaps after notifying them of the problem, then a little patience should be shown. After all, I think that sometimes you guys forget that this is a FREE Web hosting.

If the service that you receive, after paying NOTHING is not up to your high standards, then there are many options out there for hosting solutions that require a strange thing called payment in return for services rendered....
Arin
-close-

duplicated issue.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-29469.html