FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

House Renveations, FINISHED!

Mizzro
After too much, and too hard of work, I have finished the house (mostly)

Still have to lay the wooden panel flooring in the dinning room, and the carpet in the kitchen, but other than that I have finished

1) Redoing the Living room (Carpet, walls, furnishing)
2) Dinning room (Walls, flooring still needs laid down)
3) Kitchen (Cabnets, sink, walls, flooring still needs laid down)
4) Bedrooms (Finished the twins bedroom(Pained the walls, new beds, new dressers, carpet) (New carpet and walls in mine)
5) New room in the basement (Built 2 walls for a bedroom in the basement)
6) Bathroom, Walls, Shower/Bath

I think that about clears it up

Sorry im kind of in and out of here, as you can tell, Im very busy at the moment
johncasey
hey dude, best of luck with all the remodeling stuff (i'm assuming it's remodeling) but a quick question.. where do you personally go for all your home improvement needs??? im curious because im moving soon and i'd like some opinions on stores! thanks.
thiamshui
wow.. house renovation? how much will it cost? sure your house will look a lot nicer after that.. gd luck with tolerating with all the dust during the renovation period though.. Smile
planet
Congratz =)))

Now when you are finished,, can you come here ????? hehe
With an old farm like this (400+ years) when you are finished in one end you can start all over again in the other.
Helios
Show us some photos Smile
Mizzro
lol... It was hard enough work just with this part.. gata finish what I started on the basement befor it flooded out and had to tear up the new carpet Sad...

But yah, I will take some pictures in a day or two
Blaster
When you are done i want to see some pics!!! Very Happy
riv_
Congratulations! I live in a very old house, which is constantly in some stage of renovation as well. I'd bet you're tired. And I must say, I'm jealous of anyone whose been renovating and is finally at that stage of having all their furniture in the right rooms!! Laughing
Mizzro
Yah, it is time consuming and exhousting, But its worth it...

So much more comfortable... I will post some pictures probably tomorrow