FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Mail Box of 2GB

alkutob
New Mail Box of 2GB

I didn't know where exactly I have to put this topic ..
but at the end I choose to put it here in the general chat

To have an extra storage space on the web
Visit this url
http://www.crawler.com/

I think it is related in somehow to

http://www.inbox.com/

which gives you a mail box og 2 GB too

I hope you find this useful
caroline
Hmm...that's pretty cool!
It kind of reminds me of yahoo mail though, but its so much LESS cluttery and I HATE clutter. Its storage space reminds me of gmail... so that's cool, it's like the best of everything! Smile

I recommend Gmail to anyone who doesn't have it yet though
KHO
Neutral "You are currently using 145 MB (5%) of your 2701 MB." that was coppied straight from the bottom of my gmail account Neutral. So obviously, google and their 50billion and some odd (an exageration, but for how long?) servers prevails again Neutral.

No service will ever stack up against google now, the makers of google are just waiting for the death or retirement of Gates, then they will rule the world Neutral. (YAY GOOGLE EARTH!!!)
Kaisonic
I just use the Yahoo account I got with SBC Yahoo DSL and store all messages on my computer, so really I've got unlimited space. So boo ya! Eat that Google! (Okay, maybe it's not unlimited, it's really more like 20 GB, but that's still more than Google! Ha!)
Reiji
Kaisonic wrote:
I just use the Yahoo account I got with SBC Yahoo DSL and store all messages on my computer, so really I've got unlimited space. So boo ya! Eat that Google! (Okay, maybe it's not unlimited, it's really more like 20 GB, but that's still more than Google! Ha!)

Well, yeah, but you still can΄t chek your mail whenever and wherever you are.

I use GMail...if you want other good mail service, check this: www.walla.com
Blaster
Gmail all the way. But the site looks way to much like yahoo. The whole design. www.gmail.com get that not www.inbox.com gmail is 10000 times better.
soulman
gmail and 30gigs is enough for me.... wow~~ years ago my email box only had 5M, today we are discussing those email services on Gigs...
Vrythramax
soulman wrote:
gmail and 30gigs is enough for me.... wow~~ years ago my email box only had 5M, today we are discussing those email services on Gigs...

I still remember using a pc with a 500mb HD, 75mb RAM, 75 Mhz CPU and a whopping 9600 baud modem....gawd I feel old Sad

I'm curious, how did you get so much storage space out of gmail? Or is the total you mentioned a combination of all your mail accounts?
speedlikecy
wow....
so good....
but i still use yahoo mail... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bulek
Well, I don't think that it can beat Gmail, because it has excelent spam filter and uptime. The most important for me is that you can attach 10mb files, so you can use gmail for a storage device. I also heard that there is a gmail drive, which opens multiple gmail accounts and use it for a disk.
dingin
I love Gmail. The sorting sistem files made me easy to read any replies message.
Jayfarer
soulman wrote:

I hope webhosting will follow this path.
elekis

is that not enought???
elekis
Jayfarer wrote:
soulman wrote:

I hope webhosting will follow this path.

for that, google must kick the anthill once again.

a++
thiamshui
Gmail seems to be good enough.. i prefer Gmail's clean and fast-loading interface.. i wont recommend 30gigs either, they are rumoured to be unreliable.. (http://msxexposed.blogspot.com/)
WebSiteGuru
I am definately sticking with GMail. They are by far the best FREE webmail out there currently and the space keep on stacking up.....