FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

South Park

mehmetguler
this is an cartoon for adult and it is my favorite tv series. i am always laughing when i watched this series. it is so funny and incredible. i watch it in cnbc-e channel in turkey. do you like south park?
daniel_l_135
I loved the first few seasons of south park (here i think we're up to about season 7), but I just dont find the latest episodes anywhere near as funny. Th same thing has happened with the simpsons.

Maybe i'm just losing my sense of humour...
Octaeder
daniel_l_135 wrote:
I loved the first few seasons of south park (here i think we're up to about season 7), but I just dont find the latest episodes anywhere near as funny. Th same thing has happened with the simpsons.

Maybe i'm just losing my sense of humour...

I actually much prefer the satirical element of the latter series in contrast to some of the stories from earlier on which had more of a "coming of age" coupled with surrealism style to them.

I've not seen all of the latter series but found episodes like "good times with weapons" and "best friends forever" to be hilarious.
DarkJedi323
In my town, i think it is season4. I'm not sure.

I really like Southpark. It's really funny. The subjects which they are talking about are alittle bit nonsense ( ok, sometimes they are really nonsense Smile ). But this is what makes Southpark. Very Funny.!!
Scaramanga
Heh, did you folks hear about Isaac Hayes leaving? He's apparently citing the fact that they make too much fun of religion (well probably more specifically HIS "religion", Scientology.) Pretty hypocritical if you ask me, considering he didn't seem to have problems when they poked fun at Jews or Christians.
ChrisCh
i really like south park - mostly because of the way that they talk, and the way mr mackie says "mkay"! eric cartman is hillarious too!
Varun
Southpark is the best cartoon ever made in the history of television, and Eric Cartman is no doubt the best caracter of all time...at the moment i am waiting for Season 10 to start, i have very high hopes for this season since all there otherseasons kicked ass...i wonder what are they making these new episodes on...
CompactHaven
Every kid I knew when I was in 7th grade watched this except me. I love distasteful humor. I watched it recently for the first time (now I'm 1Cool, and it wasn't funny. I anticipated the jokes before they came.
carstentje
mehmetguler wrote:
this is an cartoon for adult and it is my favorite tv series. i am always laughing when i watched this series. it is so funny and incredible. i watch it in cnbc-e channel in turkey. do you like south park?

i love it, i downloaded like 40 episodes of it!
De_Luis
Perhaps it was the fact that i didn't have the Dutch channel at first that broadcasted it here in Holland, but too honest I never gotten into the Southpark series. I really like the Simpsons and also thought Team America (by the makers of Southpark) was quality, but Southpark self hasn;t catched me so far strange enough...
ralphbefree
following what at first I thought was a religious topic that involved South Park, I started a thread of news links that relate to Isaac Hayes Quiting the role of 'Chef'.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-30296.html
Well now that tomorrow is the beginning of the new season it has become clear that the topic is actually South Park involving religion.

Good News is it seems that the producers are going to use the magic of technology and bring 'Chef' back!
http://www.examiner.com/Search-a54275~Hayes__Chef_Sort_of_Returns_on__South_Park_.html
fairly slick "wag-the-dog" trick by those tricksters at South Park to cover-up what might be a sad situation. Good Job Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
peace.love.mass-manipulation-of-the-public.recycle.smiles/ralph
talonsmallville
Hi people,

Iīm brazilian and I have Directv, canīt see this show anymore, cause donīt appear anymore Crying or Very sad
Usually watch on Locomotion Channel, now, that teh channel change name donīt have this show on his programation.
Thatīs too bad for me.

Has anyone some link about that could put here for We can see some pictures, news and stuffs about?
hcjgh
South Park ROCKS!!!!!!!

it si really the best tv show you could imagine. It is for young and for old and it makes you laught!!!!

If you dont believe me - when you are not in a best mood just watch one of the shows and you will be crying for joy.
Camel
The 10 sesion starts Twisted Evil
Great Smile
ralphbefree
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4836286.stm

Well it looks like with the beginning of season 10 is the end for chef.

True to thier words Trey Parker launched a full force retaliation against scientology and Isaac Hayes. After 10 years of being the kids friend Chef is turned into a peodophile and then killed in true South Park gruesome fashion while under the influence of the Super Adventure Club.

So Long Chef
Camel
Little bit sad, but it must be this way Twisted Evil

Isaac Hayes quits South Park, and they must to do something...
This is not thru that Chif died Smile
He was reborn as, I don't know - Lord Pedofile, or something like that (who watches, knows Twisted Evil ).
alkady
Its a great show but too bad Cartman rarely says your breaking my balls anymore, That was the best quote in south park, Ever.
babaoriley821
Someone told me that if South Park made fun of scientology anymore then Tom Cruise threatened not to do any Mission Impossible 3 trailers (not that anyone really cares...) but also that Comedy Central threatened to take them off the air.

Obviously the most recent episode was a total bash on Scientology (again) so I'm wondering how that's going to play out as they only reffered to it as a "fruity little club"

Too bad about Isaac Hayes....
nakamaru
Hayes is an idiot. He claimed that he left because of bigotry. It's odd thought that he didn't think that dissing Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Buddists etc was biggotry but dissing Scientology sure was.
Octaeder
ralphbefree wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4836286.stm

Well it looks like with the beginning of season 10 is the end for chef.

True to thier words Trey Parker launched a full force retaliation against scientology and Isaac Hayes. After 10 years of being the kids friend Chef is turned into a peodophile and then killed in true South Park gruesome fashion while under the influence of the Super Adventure Club.

So Long Chef

It's not really a full-force retaliation against Isaac Hayes though. What they do to the Chef character in that episode is essentially what the creators see as being the brainwashing element of Scientology.

If you listen to the eulogy that Kyle delivers it's very revealing of Matt and Trey's true emotions. When they say they love Chef they are talking about Isaac, and they are only pissed off at him because of what he let that "fruity little club" do to him. Other than that its very complimentary about the role that Chef/Isaac had in making the show what it was.

Has there been any confirmation or denial of the story that Isaac hays didn't quit and had in fact had a stroke? Apparantly it was some bitch scientologist lawyer that quit Hayes because of the shows stance on Scientology and Hayes was heard a few days before this in an interview saying he loved working on South Park.
axellindner
This is my favorite tv show of all time. I have all dvds currently released and i have probablly seen every episode 5times or more. What a great show! Too bad about chef though! The season premiere of season 10 was horrible!
ChrisCh
its so awesome that i just had 2 make cartman my display avatar!
<<<---

oh and by thw way, i have 122 south park avatars (i had to check... no i did not memorise this number!) and if anyone wants one then please let me know! i think theres at least one of every character, including Mr. Twig!
glossee
of course i love this cartoon, its so funny and i love cartman, he's too cute when he's being rude LOL, i collected the DVD too, luvin it!
DJMaD
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i like south park!!! and its not only for adults!!!! little kids watch it tooooo!!! South Park, Family Guy, and Simpsons are my favorite TV Shows!!!!! Fatass is the funniest character in the show!!!!!! chcek out mi site by clicking here
Varun
MAN! finally SEASON 10 is out and Return Of Chef is damn good, but i quite dint like the next one, i dont remember the name of it at the moment, i think they tried too hard to make it funny, they should stick to themselves...i hope the new ones will be like the old ones which Kicked A**
talonsmallville
Hellow people,

I just look at net and didnīt find yet some good site about the show. With pictures, wallpapers and others stuffs about South Park.
Anybody has some link to share?

Thanks Wink
Varun
talonsmallville wrote:
Hellow people,

I just look at net and didnīt find yet some good site about the show. With pictures, wallpapers and others stuffs about South Park.
Anybody has some link to share?

Thanks Wink

well you can try the offical website of Southpark

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

or you can also try in www.spepisodes.com

i hope you get what you look for...
talonsmallville
Hi Varun,
Oh my, Youīre very sweety.
Thatīs exacly what I need it. There is downloads, even som wave to get.
Thanks so much.

Kisses for You. Wink
SkyBurner
this is 1 of the best tv series i had ever saw!
cartman is so funny...
u should go to c the movie...
it full of curses but its very very funny.
garry_525
I would say the newer South Park episodes are far funnier than the older episodes. But in answer to the original question yes I like South Park but can see why most people can get offended by it.
Sebaci
South Park is the best animated movie in the world Very Happy It's a pity that I'm not good enough in english and Cartman talks so fast that I don't understand anything Laughing Laughing
cyph33r
Latest episodes of South Park about Family Guy are hilarious !!
Twikki
Did anyone see mohammed uncensored?