FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Profile Link - Broken?

corridor_writers
When I click on "Account" I get a message about my account activation. Should'nt this link take me to my profile details like how many posts I have posted, how many points I have earned, etc?

Is this broken?
wumingsden
corridor_writers wrote:
When I click on "Account" I get a message about my account activation. Should'nt this link take me to my profile details like how many posts I have posted, how many points I have earned, etc?

Is this broken?

The "account" link is the status of your hosting request. To see your profile you need to click the profile button of one of your posts
corridor_writers
wumingsden wrote:
corridor_writers wrote:

Is this broken?

The "account" link is the status of your hosting request. To see your profile you need to click the profile button of one of your posts

OK, thanks. Sorry if this next question is stupid, but I am new here. In order for me to find a post, don't I need to go into my profile (which shows how many points I have etc.) and click on "Show All Posts from..."?

It would be really col if I could just access this by clicking on a link (like the profile link that takes you to editing your profile)

Would'nt it make sense to link to the profile (that shows points etc) on the profile link, and then have another link there to edit your profile?

???
Daniel15
Quote:
In order for me to find a post, don't I need to go into my profile (which shows how many points I have etc.) and click on "Show All Posts from..."?

It would be really col if I could just access this by clicking on a link

Well, on the profile page, there's a "Find all posts by corridor_writers" link that will show you all the posts you've made. This same link is next to every post you make, just click on your post count.

Sorry if some parts of this forum don't make sense. It's just the way that the forum software is set out. To edit your profile, you click on the 'Profile' link at the top of the page. To view your profile, you can click on the 'profile' link on every post you make.
Jack_Hammer
daniel15 wrote:
Quote:
In order for me to find a post, don't I need to go into my profile (which shows how many points I have etc.) and click on "Show All Posts from..."?

It would be really col if I could just access this by clicking on a link

Well, on the profile page, there's a "Find all posts by corridor_writers" link that will show you all the posts you've made. This same link is next to every post you make, just click on your post count.

Sorry if some parts of this forum don't make sense. It's just the way that the forum software is set out. To edit your profile, you click on the 'Profile' link at the top of the page. To view your profile, you can click on the 'profile' link on every post you make.

You can always click on the no. of posts under your name on the left.
wumingsden
Another, more easier way, to check your posts is clicking the "View your posts" on the index page which is just below the "View posts since last visit" and just above the "View unanswered posts"
corridor_writers
wumingsden wrote:
Another, more easier way, to check your posts is clicking the "View your posts" on the index page which is just below the "View posts since last visit" and just above the "View unanswered posts"

Aha! Thats it! The other suggestions make sense, and are OK, but they require you to to actually FIND one of your posts first. This suggestion works great though!

Thank you!!!