FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

music

yukyoker
how are we actually reacting to sounds and to music? I expirience a very strong influence from music i hear or sonds. also, a situation or an event can give me the assosiation to a sound or a song. how do you expirience this? I want to know because i'm a musician myself and through your story and others i will try to make music that conciously gives you a certain feeling or assosiation. how are we actually reacting to sounds and to music? I expirience a very strong influence from music i hear or sonds. also, a situation or an event can give me the assosiation to a sound or a song. how do you expirience this? I want to know because i'm a musician myself and through your story and others i will try to make music that conciously gives you a certain feeling or assosiation.
hahame
every night ,i must listen some light music before sleeping,if i have not to listen some,i will insomnia. this is i react to the music
for sound, i do not like it
immoralist
Tempo is definately important. 120bpm and over makes me feel active while below that is more mellow. I tend to react more on an emotional level to rhythm rather than melody (although I am a sucker for something in a nice minor key).

I usually listen to music throughout the day while I work. I can't get enough of the stuff.
pharma
any one here knows Amr diab???

egyptian singer???? Laughing
eLto
I find music altering and comforting my current mood. If I'm in a very good mood, and listen to, let's say Linkin Park. After an hour or so with that, my mood will have altered to minorly angry. because of the lyrics, and the way it's presented in. Very slow and vocal trance are usually about love, so they make you chilled out, and very happy.

Also, I think the BPM to be very important. If it's too high, my whole body changes, and kinda dances along, but when it's slow, I tend to just sit there and love it Wink
m.juronis
I have program with you can download for all world music Boo hoo!
mak_27
yukyoker wrote:
how are we actually reacting to sounds and to music? I expirience a very strong influence from music i hear or sonds. also, a situation or an event can give me the assosiation to a sound or a song. how do you expirience this? I want to know because i'm a musician myself and through your story and others i will try to make music that conciously gives you a certain feeling or assosiation. how are we actually reacting to sounds and to music? I expirience a very strong influence from music i hear or sonds. also, a situation or an event can give me the assosiation to a sound or a song. how do you expirience this? I want to know because i'm a musician myself and through your story and others i will try to make music that conciously gives you a certain feeling or assosiation.

Thats real. I am a mucisian and believe me I know about music. There are ways through music to provoke various feelings to someone by playing the right music.
takwirira
i have different types of music i listen to for every mood. im mostly into high bpm's when im happy or walking. on bad days im more into soul and rnb. when im feeling really good about myself i listen to some jazz the likes of sonny rollins, john griffith etc. at some point i was listening to music for at least 80% of the time i was awake.
takwirira
m.juronis wrote:
I have program with you can download for all world music Boo hoo!

do you mean music from all different countries or something else. everytime i go on holiday i save money to buy the local music. sometimes even if you cant understand all the languages, i find it quite enriching