FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My photographic evolution

Jaiye
Just browsing around while I'm waiting for an account. This place is pretty cool though, much like my old webhosting community used to be like before it tried turning into a company and now the forums haven't even been up over there in like a year.

Oh, but here's me:

AtyPics
In the wind, haha... Wink
Keshav
Nice photos dude! Are you an actor, which you are seeming from your first picture? Which place are you from?
jazrt
cool photos good use of camra fro below.
and a little creativity
Jaiye
I'm an actor hopeful, haven't done anything yet but that's pretty much my goal in life, for now at least. I live very near San Francisco.

Here's me today having some fun at work.

HL9881
Such a handsome boy Smile

Do you have many girlfriends??? Laughing
Jaiye
thanks Very Happy

are you kidding? I can't keep them off me. Cool

(translation: nope, never had a girlfriend.)
chirag
NIce pics
Jaiye
Look! I have no body!

And some other new ones.

Jaiye
it's been a few months, here's the new me.

Jaiye
well, I can see this is getting viewed enough, so I'll keep it updated.

this is a recent picture of the distance between my front door and the pool.

mafia3
Cool house..man! Very Happy
Vashni
nice pics Jaiye
tefa_taftaf2010
woooooooooooow

u look so nice man and really you seems to be good guy

thanks Embarassed
Jaiye
yeah, I really do love living down here in southern california. Only problem is, at what I'm making at my current job it seems that all of my paycheck goes to the rent. I manage though.

And since it seems that by posting pictures of hot girls is the way to gain popularity, here's a picture of my roommates (yes, I did get really lucky finding them).

Remmos
Nice pics. You should try going out with one of them, since you live with them. Razz
Jaiye
Remmos wrote:
Nice pics. You should try going out with one of them, since you live with them. Razz

one has a boyfriend, the other laughed at me.
Jaiye
and dance.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6374195766315720689

the video is from http://www.jazzystudios.com/?p=52
Jaiye
new clothes, new haircut, same bathroom mirror.

PS, i swear the mirror is clean, it's just the way the flash looks.
Sokken
you got a pretty nice face. I would defentely say that the hair on the middle picture is just too nice in a boring way. On the last picture your hair is much better but you are a young guy so you could even make it a little more fun.

Its all a matter of taste though but I am just saying what I think will make the girls want you the most Wink
brilliantbeauty
Great eyes. Smile Very lovely blue. Pretty decent hair toom although I got to say the bowl type thing is the best hair EVER! Laughing Great jawline. Razz (and yes, I'm a teenage girl, we notice random shit like that)
Che
Really nice pics there!
hellrahul
COOL!1!!!!!1
joshumu
Hey whats up? Are you into burning man at all? If not, check it out, kinda seems like your style. And dont worry about the girls. If the right one comes along, you can always go to a developing country. They eat us white boys up there.
Ghost900
Nice pics and I think the newest pic has a fine haircut Very Happy

I doubt he will have to leave the country to find some girl if he wants one. Cool
ehab
heh . nice pictures man .. avoid using flash n do more of those silly poses Razz