FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TWO Problems, Password lost and diskspace :-(

supjapscrapper
HI everybody!
USERNAME :: SUPJAPSCRAPPER
I have two problemin one day :

+>>First of all I can't find my password for the CPanelback because I've lost it somehow, and I can't find backup of it anywhere.
So if you could reset it for me and then send me the new one I would be really thankful.

+>>The second is worse and is this one: Since I have tried to upload too much data, I have received an email telling me my diskspace was used at 98%
and since then my website doesn't work anymore because some obscure php function makes an error. I would like to have my user space extended, it would be really nice from you because I have to temporarily host photos of our recent trips with some friends so that everybody could download them. And I hope my CMS won't break down anymore when I have more space ... although I can see no direct relation but is the only explanation I have.

so, thank you all for your help!!!!

Marwane
mathiaus
1) Have you tried the lost password facility?
http://frihost.net:2082/frontend/bluelagoon/index.html press cancel and under login box

2) Doubt you'll get this. Part B2 of the TOS states
Quote:
We are neither an image host, file storage or downloads website. Uploading of big files is forbidden. All accounts with high traffic and/or high occupation of space will be checked.

If you need to host images use http://imageshack.us or one of many other free image hosts
supjapscrapper
Well I would never have thought I'd get sunch a quick answer!!!
Thnx a lot for the password change URL.
For the photos, I'll get me an account by imageschack or yahoo.
It'll be a lot better.
Well Thanx a lot once more guys!!!