FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash Navagation

gcity
Where can i find a free online flash navigation generator that has no ads. I have tried making my own navigation bars and i found it really quite hard as i don't know how to write action script in flash.
agentblade
learning actionscript for flash isn't difficult.. there are numerous tutorials on it. It's easier to make ur own navigation bars or buttons..

Imo, actionscript opens up alot of possibilities..
achene
ya.. its easy to make a nav in flash.. but its important that you use some time designing it in photoshop - else its a waste of time. some would design it in flash as well but thats a bad idea.
gcity
i could write the action script now because i know someone that can teach me but i just want a online editorthat doesnt have ads on the flash movie because its much easier than designing and making my own buttons!!!
krazycapital
I would make your own. You can coustimize it easiest, you can put it into your design perfectly, and it usually looks the best. It's pretty easy.
engeland
pixel2life.com should be able to help you. I dont really know how to come up with the actionscript part in flash too, but the tutorials set a very good example to copy from and then which you learn to modify to suit your navbar Very Happy