FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

good website

Ceal
This is a website i used when I started to make a website. It was good for beginners and starting off with the basics for a website.
http://www.pageresource.com/html/index2.htm
I hope this website will help
frenchy
Try out this web page its abit better:

http://www.tizag.com/
openpowwow
really, W3 schools have some of the best tutorials out there. with noe only going step by step and showing you in mnay differnt ways of how to do things and what you can do, they also give you loads of exemplas and you can not only lean the basics of HTML, you can go ngto advacned HTML and even do CSS and others. Plus, of course, it is free so i mean, I have to say its the best out there. I dont use it anymore since I am really advanced in web design, but if i need the line of coding that i cant rememebr or if you are new and need some help with those tough things that ou canunderstand why wont work, then this is porlly hthe best choice for your learning needs.
sprinqles
I always recommend Lissa Explains HTML. Its the easiest html tutorial and includes some java scripts. Its easy because the tutorial was intended for kids to learn html and since it was made for kids, I guess rather, I'm sure that everybody will be able to learn the basics of HTML without reading really long sometimes useless explanation on html.
photographerguy
I'm a big fan of tizag.com. That is where css finally made sense to me. I was having trouble with many tutorials that I tried to follow. Now the others are making sense to me and I'm learning alot more.
GB
I like HTML Dog. It makes sense even to me. I still mostly use a WYSIWYG editor as I can manipulate the website better, but it is good to know what the program is doing.