FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Good Suggestion

assex
Hi,
I'd like to make a really good suggestion to you people.
Can you add a sort of pre-script page to your hosting?
I checked out a DirectAdmin demo and there wasn't anything there. Please could you put some really required scripts such as Guestbooks, Message Boards, etc.?
I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter as many users will not have to waste time in downloading scriopts that suit them the best.
Thanks
wumingsden
assex wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to make a really good suggestion to you people.
Can you add a sort of pre-script page to your hosting?
I checked out a DirectAdmin demo and there wasn't anything there. Please could you put some really required scripts such as Guestbooks, Message Boards, etc.?
I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter as many users will not have to waste time in downloading scriopts that suit them the best.
Thanks

If Bondings wanted to then scripts would already be in DirectAdmin, I believe it puts strain on the server and therefore slows it down. What you prefer, a lousy server with already installed scripts or a excellent server with no scripts ?
Panthrowzay
go to the market to have someone install your stuff for you, it will cost you like 20-10 frihs