FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your favourite iPod

Hey, which iPod do you thnk is the best of them all?
iPod nano
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
iPod mini
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
iPod shuffle
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
iPod photo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
iPod video
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

assex
Hey, how many of you guys like using iPods? I know that I do. iPods are really convenient. There are so many types to choose from -
nano
mini
shuffle
video
There are lots more of these APPLE Products!
They are cool devices that really rock! You just plug 'em in your ears and dance to your favourite tunes.
The good thing is that you can't delete songs on the iPod! You have to delete them from you computer to do so.
For more information, visit the following Site:
http://www.apple.com
stormybaka
Don't like them because I've had trouble getting them to work with some pc's, but the shuffle is okay.
dogancanozturan
I thnk lke nano.because it's colored.You can view picture and watch films Wink

Very Happy
assex
Actually, I even like iPod nano as it is coloured, sleek and unbelievably small! It's really cool and I appreciate your choice!
molif
i prefer ipod video man.. its cool.. u can watch videos while on my journey to school.. plus, it's either 30GB or 60GB.. alot of space for me to put videos even shows like smallville or one tree hill.. great stuff.. but also, great stuffs always comes with painful prices.. haha..
cfackler
I had a third generation iPod until it went through the wash. Now it's been replaced by a Video. I must say, it's an amazing piece of engineering. Holding 30 gigabytes in something that small, playing music, movies, viewing pictures, holding calendars, contacts, notes, and best of all playing games.

I love playing solitaire on my iPod!
molif
you can play solitaire in iPod??!!
jiten
assex wrote:
Hey, how many of you guys like using iPods? I know that I do. iPods are really convenient. There are so many types to choose from -
nano
mini
shuffle
video
There are lots more of these APPLE Products!
They are cool devices that really rock! You just plug 'em in your ears and dance to your favourite tunes.
The good thing is that you can't delete songs on the iPod! You have to delete them from you computer to do so.
For more information, visit the following Site:
http://www.apple.com

Buy an iPOD...fill it with your pictures together, his favourite music and some naughty video of yours. He will love it!!