FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think this website needs??

gcity
Im trying to make my website really proffesional and get it really high ranked. but at the moment i dont have enough space and ive just been rejected by the people on here, but what else do you think i should include onto my website??
the address is http://gcity.hitart.com

BTW the hompage text is not visible at the mo; i have no idea!!
wumingsden
gcity wrote:
Im trying to make my website really proffesional and get it really high ranked. but at the moment i dont have enough space and ive just been rejected by the people on here, but what else do you think i should include onto my website??
the address is http://gcity.hitart.com

BTW the hompage text is not visible at the mo; i have no idea!!

In my opinion to make it professional you have to have no pop-ups nor ads. There are also too many colours used, try to define your site colours by using up to 3. I'd also use a symbol to symbolize your site. I would use a different navigation menu therefore getting rid of the "@flashbuttons.com" button. Make a simple one if you need to, just words linked to cetain pages. For all writing I would center it, by using the <center> tags. For some reason I have something against text like this, (as well as ads). I believe there only good if your visitors find them useful, therefore clicking on them and making you money. If you don't recieve a lot of money from them then I'd get rid of them ~ I'm glad to see that you have none. Overall I'd say its a good site, if you like playing games. You could also offer your visitors to download them too.