FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which forums do you visit often???

whplace
These are the places i visit:

freewebspace.net
namepros.com
frihost.com
qnhl.com

I dont have much time. These are all the forums i post at currently!

Post yours

whplace
Vrythramax
Frihost is the only forum that I currently post in, I find this one is enough to keep me busy and fill in any spare time I have, and I just plain like it here. Not to mention the fact that by posting here I get something in return, free hosting on a reliable server. Good enough for me anyday.

I don't think I could keep track of what I was posting if I belonged to as many forums as some people apparently do. Besides I get enough Topic Reply emails as it stands right now by posting in just 1 message board Smile
thiamshui
currently, i post in Frihost and in my school community site.. nowhere else i guess, these two forums take quite some time off my computer using time..
Shewolf
From this day on I guess I'll be most at freehost... But I'm easy to find in nrk.no/backstage. Not that I'm much there, anymore 'cause leak of time, but I have a username at least...
Liu
I used to visit gaiaonline.com a lot when I used to be a moderator there.
kazoe
I'm a former forum ******. I got addicted to animenation once but quit it when i got busy with my thesis and all.

So right now, I'm all around Deviantart and this forums, rarely goes to Rakista.com , visits Conceptart.org every now and then, as well as CG Talk. And other random forums that concerns my hobby. (rock music, arts and anime)
Vrythramax
kazoe wrote:
I'm a former forum *****. I got addicted to animenation once but quit it when i got busy with my thesis and all.

So right now, I'm all around Deviantart and this forums, rarely goes to Rakista.com , visits Conceptart.org every now and then, as well as CG Talk. And other random forums that concerns my hobby. (rock music, arts and anime)

I'm also a member of Deviantart, as are a couple of good friends of mine, but I have never joined in on thier forums. I didn't even know they had a forum Confused

Live and learn. Have you posted anything there (art that is)?
Sappho
Since i apparently have too much free time i visit a lot of forums Smile

frihost.com deviantart.com shoe.org cgtalk.com imdb.com and many others in less frequent manner Wink
agentblade
I usually frequent the game forum i'm most active in..

Now the game i'm most active in is guildwars.. so forums like guildwarsguru.com is where i spend my time in, other than this one..

I like forums, nice place to chat with people all over the world.. just dislike the flaming that goes around here and there..
FriBogdan
Hm...i visit some forum's, not very known but, for example http://www.linkmaniar.ro , is the official web page for the free online server from my internet provider RDS http://www.rdslink.ro/ . So..if i play online CS, MU, Call of Duty etc... i play here. Every server is legal and it is very reliable. If i know someone from the game i may talk to him on the forum. So...this is the main forum i stay in.
Frihost is nice too, because it is very active and more and more people come to join FriHost every day.
NuniPio
frihost..and my own http://nunipio.frih.net/forum/index.php