FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The poor children................Look at yourself!!!!

whplace
Hello people!

I got this sad sad ppt presentation today! Sad

Please you people have to see it. You will understand what it is about when you see it! Those poor children........... Do they have what we have ??? And we are complaining even when we have everything!!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/14561787/AreYouBothered.pps.html

I think it would be nice if the moderators make this a sticky. Let everyone understand and help these people!

Thank you,

whplace
thiamshui
looks sad.. Sad indeed, many of us here are lucky.. with access to a computer and Internet.. and also live comfortably, without any worries about three meals.. how lucky we are.. may heaven bless them..
simpleHalakhah
Boo hoo! You are strange people.
Jack_Hammer
Powerpoint is a Windowz application and as I use Linux I don't have the means (currently) to view it, I'm sure I can view it if I want to but that would require effort and I have used quite enough of that at the moment so much so i can barely walk, lol.
SunburnedCactus
Think of the children! Oh won't someone please think of the children?!
psycosquirrel
simpleHalakhah wrote:
Boo hoo! You are strange people.

Laughing

I don't have Powerpoint, so I can't watch it. But, coincidentally, there is a commercial on TV about Hurricane Katrina Laughing
TaeKwonDoGeek
I think about those poor kids in Africa.
Soulfire
As callous as it may seem, sometimes we must do what is best for us, and turn our attention away from others. Clearly the world does not appreciate our help, so why should we keep trying? I say we pull out of everyone's affairs, maybe then less people would hate us.

But it's better for them to help themselves, if that makes any sense (it did from my point of view). Also see the "Stop Sending Aid" post in the Discuss Recent News board.