FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FyroNe :: Play-by-Post

Rate FyroNe!
Excellent
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Very Good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Very Bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

MasterMind
NOTE: WEBSITE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP, PM TRILLIX FILDOR (me)

Go to www.freewebs.com/fyrone

This is Fyrone, the new Play-by-Post game on the net! Join us in this epic Age of Survival, where the Kingdoms of Aeona are fighting to survive the hardships and make their way to the top!

Fyrone has many features most PbP (Play-by-Post) games do not have. Firstly, players are not bound by Classes, they can choose their own skill path to improve. In Arcana, Sorcery is not the only option, there is also Elemancy, Druidism, Clergy and Necromancy. In Weaponwielding, there is Chivalry, Archery, Spear wielding, and Axe-wielding. One house, 500 gc and a Visa are given to new players. There are many provinces with a handful of cities to start in such as Ronzrothorn, Pranzelgard, Alithos and Turgon. You can also have the option of being a wanderer, playing in the Wilderness of the provinces, yet visiting the local cities from time to time.

It has many races, like the Marinel Elves, the Humans, the Dorels, the Kittar Orcs, and more! We have Game Directors, who help new and experienced players alike, and Game Moderators, who moderate the cities and the actions of the people. Join us in the Kingdom as we adventure in the lands, befriend strangers and help the Kingdom endure!
ocalhoun
I do not appreciate that attempt to assasinate my curser...
Any more little blue streaks aimed at my mouse will force me to take retaliatory action.
James007
The colours of your forums are terrible...

But that's my opinion...
Helios
Nice idea, but the green is killing my eyes.