FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Simplicity

Bengt
And at last, thanx to Frihost we have a new host(a good and reliable one Very Happy)
www.simplicity.frih.net/simplicity is the forum; if you like gfx stuff or just forums and fun, plz register there; we are a gfx community to learn from eachother.

wumingsden
Bengt wrote:
And at last, thanx to Frihost we have a new host(a good and reliable one Very Happy)
www.simplicity.frih.net/simplicity is the forum; if you like gfx stuff or just forums and fun, plz register there; we are a gfx community to learn from eachother.

Nice forum template, I've never seen that one before. I would suggest moving your forum to www.simplicity.frih.net though if your not going to have a index page
Bengt
well i'm going to make a homepage very soon; but in the meantime i'm trying to get the forum running again Very Happy
Motoracer380
i really dig that forum layout
wumingsden
Bengt wrote:
well i'm going to make a homepage very soon; but in the meantime i'm trying to get the forum running again Very Happy

me too, the forum always comes first in my book, the the post above, i totally agree
otaku
Really great forum.
But I agree with them You should move it to the root of your domain (a.k.a simplicity.frih.net)
Bengt
oke Very Happy
wumingsden
Bengt wrote:
oke Very Happy

You should do what you like, it might be wise for the time being but when you have finished making a template you can move the forum back to its original spot
joshua_erceg
Wow - the layout is so 'clean' & tidy Very Happy
Good Job! ^^