FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How long will I take to get to positive points?





n0obie4life
Well, rather long story on how I got -200,000 (two hundred thousand) points.

I kinda left Frihost for a moment. Then I told Bondings, "I'll come back when I have negative 200,000 points". He just used the edit function.

Anyway, don't ask about that story.

I started with

-200000.00 Points on 3/4/2006 9:58:02 PM GMT+8 aka 3/4/2006 2:58:02 PM in Brussels time.

Okay, anyway, I'm trying to get my positive points back Smile.

So, I have created a nice dynamic counter here!



Who wants to guess how much time would I need Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
junodark
Shocked

-200,000?

Unofficially, I'm betting that it will take... a while. I'm no expert but I do know thats a big (small?) number.

You should've said something a little less severe.
tidruG
36 years....
heh heh heh
dan751
Why he had to do such a thing, I have no idea. But I did some math last night, and it would take N0obie4life approx. 36 years.
thiamshui
n0obie4life wrote:
Then I told Bondings, "I'll come back when I have negative 200,000 points". He just used the edit function.


LOL? Bondings is ebil.. Smile hmm.. what will happen to your website, http://www.bondings-world.frihost.net? Smile i guess u will regain positive points in let's see.. 13 years.. Very Happy
heady233
n0obie4life wrote:
Well, rather long story on how I got -200,000 (two hundred thousand) points.

I kinda left Frihost for a moment. Then I told Bondings, "I'll come back when I have negative 200,000 points". He just used the edit function.

Anyway, don't ask about that story.

I started with

-200000.00 Points on 3/4/2006 9:58:02 PM GMT+8 aka 3/4/2006 2:58:02 PM in Brussels time.

Okay, anyway, I'm trying to get my positive points back Smile.

So, I have created a nice dynamic counter here!



and I'm taking bets on how long would I need before I get positive points Very Happy.

Submit your bet here

Please remember to send me the amount of FRIH$'s you betted. I'll pay you 4 times the amount if you are a winner.

Also, please type your guess in this format "dd/mm/yyyy". If no one gets it correct, I'll give the 10 nearest guesses.

10 people will win the prizes Smile. Yes, ten. The ten nearest.


You should make this a sticky!!!
Helios
n0obs, you have recieved a Final Warning.

We're taking away your account because of a 'low' amount of Points.

Sorry Smile
psycosquirrel
Laughing

My guess is never; that is just too many points Shocked
speedlikecy
will take about 10 years....hahaha


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
leat397
Jus a few Days i Guess....
you have a chance gaining -200,000 points suddenly, you could do it same way to gain 200,000....
NuniPio
i can have grand kids and ull still be negative
n0obie4life
Helios wrote:
n0obs, you have recieved a Final Warning.

We're taking away your account because of a 'low' amount of Points.

Sorry Smile


No back-seat-administrating. Thanks.
Jack_Hammer
n0obie4life wrote:
Helios wrote:
n0obs, you have recieved a Final Warning.

We're taking away your account because of a 'low' amount of Points.

Sorry Smile


No back-seat-administrating. Thanks.


lmao, why would you do such a thing n0ob?
n0obie4life
Jack_Hammer wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Helios wrote:
n0obs, you have recieved a Final Warning.

We're taking away your account because of a 'low' amount of Points.

Sorry Smile


No back-seat-administrating. Thanks.


lmao, why would you do such a thing n0ob?


Read my first post again, also, I have removed the betting system due to protests from our administratorz (no, no names, so it might not be mOrp, neither it might be Bondings..it could be dionet..or Bockman..i don't know Smile).
joshua_erceg
A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOONG time Very Happy
He'll put it back for you though - won't he Question
coolclay
WTF is this topic about it makes no sense to me, you don't have -200,000 points, and everything seems normal but hey whatever.
n0obie4life
coolclay wrote:
WTF is this topic about it makes no sense to me, you don't have -200,000 points, and everything seems normal but hey whatever.


Yep. Until Evil Santa Clause came..
leat397
leat397 wrote:
Jus a few Days i Guess....
you have a chance gaining -200,000 points suddenly, you could do it same way to gain 200,000....


so, am I the winner? Laughing
psycosquirrel
Laughing

I wish santa would give me some stuff Razz
windval
may be~~~

one year

may be~~~

or more~~~~

but it is incredible~~

-200,000 points~~

how long do you spend??
theo
200,000?
how amazing it is...
keep on =]
Helios
He got positive points.

Locked Very Happy
Related topics
Frih$ poll (read before voting)
Negative Points?
Negative Points = Positive Points?
why is my url for my index page so long? take a look
Our own list of FREE software for the FORUM
Frihost forum policy - harsh in all the wrong places
us supports an admitted terrorist group
I'm so sorry about it
a few proverbs
Option to suspend hosting
Bike rides in india
Points reset request form
Free Reliable Internet Hosting
Positive work
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.