FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Updated site, rate it!

Sharkbite86
Here is my updated website that I FINALLY moved over from another account to frihost. This is an extension from another thread i made Here.

here is the link:
http://sharkbite86.frih.net/

Hope you like it! If you want you can give it a rating from 1-5 Razz .
Blaster
So much nice. It looks better. No adss!!! that makes it look nicer. Good luck with frihost. I hope you stay.
smart19
the site is quite good

the feeling is just in the universe

good

is it a game site?
Sharkbite86
smart19 wrote:
the site is quite good

the feeling is just in the universe

good

is it a game site?

thanks! and no its not a game site, its just there for personal purposes i suppose. The forum is there for whatever people post in it really... Rolling Eyes
Sharkbite86
what... noone wants to register? Sad oh well Rolling Eyes . I did get all the videos and whatnot to work now and i have updated the media page so that it looks much more attractive. And the forums already have some topics in them Razz . I even set up a guest forum so even if your not signed up you can post things... some one give it a try Razz Cool
Blaster
Sharkbite86 wrote:
what... noone wants to register? Sad oh well Rolling Eyes . I did get all the videos and whatnot to work now and i have updated the media page so that it looks much more attractive. And the forums already have some topics in them Razz . I even set up a guest forum so even if your not signed up you can post things... some one give it a try Razz Cool

I registed Very Happy i even posted. I also sent you a pm. so don't act like no one reggisterd becasue i did. Smile
Sharkbite86
Blaster wrote:
Sharkbite86 wrote:

I registed Very Happy i even posted. I also sent you a pm. so don't act like no one reggisterd becasue i did. Smile

hehe and thanks! I'm glad you did!! so far i like you posts Very Happy ... but i still only have 5 people registered Sad oh well maybe i will get more later on Rolling Eyes ...
Animal
I locked your old topic about this site. Please read the rules - only one topic is allowed per site.

Please update your old topic in future instead of starting a new thread when you make each change.
Sharkbite86
Animal wrote:
I locked your old topic about this site. Please read the rules - only one topic is allowed per site.

Please update your old topic in future instead of starting a new thread when you make each change.

oops ok sorry Embarassed
Simulator
Nice, it looks a lot like the way my website started out like Laughing
Motoracer380
it wont load for me is there a special thing i need to view it or what?
otaku
nice layout.
your tutorial for a web server was really easy. thanks.
keep up the website Very Happy
hyucek
it loks really nice
point : 4 Smile
joshua_erceg
Kewl! ^^
Love the nav bar!
4/5 Very Happy