FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats the files size limit??

gcity
What iz the size limit of a file that i can upload, and can i upload my intire website at once in a zip file and i can then un zip it??
Freezon
Quote:
What iz the size limit of a file that i can upload

The limit for any one file is 250megs, and thus would consume your entire storage limit of 250megs. Uploading such a file is NOT recommended, but that is the limit nontheless.

Quote:

and can i upload my intire website at once in a zip file and i can then un zip it??

No. Just get an FTP client program (such as filezilla) and then drag-and-drop your files and folders to the public_html directory.
wumingsden
Freezon wrote:
Quote:
What iz the size limit of a file that i can upload

The limit for any one file is 250megs, and thus would consume your entire storage limit of 250megs. Uploading such a file is NOT recommended, but that is the limit nontheless.

Quote:

and can i upload my intire website at once in a zip file and i can then un zip it??

No. Just get an FTP client program (such as filezilla) and then drag-and-drop your files and folders to the public_html directory.

Via FTP there is no limit, otherwise its around 2MB. I would recommend compressing it in .zip format and then using www.web2ftp.com to FTP it to your site.
juninho_14
wow, cool, theres no file limits, this is a wondeful host, but i still having some doubts about it, like, what should i do to get those points...lol

[]s
n0obie4life
Via FTP - 250mb
Via Broswer - 5mb

You can't unzip stuff in Directadmin. Only untar.

So, upload your website in .tar.gz format and untar it using DA.

-close-