FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Garden State - Recut *VID*

gr3gg3r
Well, I decided to make a recut trailer for "Garden State" ... the movie with Zach Braff. Originally this movie is a comedy/drama with moving themes and wonderful acting. I turned it into a murder mystery, with the main character in search of how his mother really died.

I hope you will all enjoy. =)

Garden State Recut - LowRes

I have a high res version if anyone wants to see it. Just let me know and I will upload it.
Mumpay
lol ive seen that movie a million times so it was hard to take the images you used out of their original context, but it's good! More talking would have rocked though, like common, "It's my fault", he says, and "I forgive you", and you sooo shoulda used the girl on the lap kissing him after the spin the bottle game, and of course the dual mirror image would have been good for a psycho theme, etc.

but no, it was good, i don't even remember the dad getting angry those shots you used, so its good you put those in. And the closeup of the tub with the water was good too. good stuff!
Kaneda
Hee, this is quite good. Like Mumpay I had some problems detaching the images from their original context. But yeah, it might help too add some more dialogue out of context, and maybe some exposition text flashes inbetween the images (almost a staple in the thriller genre) to place the visuals more firmly in the new context... The usual stuff, "He will stop at nothing...", "... to bring an entire community to justice". Etc. I'm not Joe Catchphrase-maker. Wink

But some good editing inthere Smile