FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

These Eyes

ELBACANASODR
Look into my eyes and tell me what you see...Do you see a real man or a shell of what used to be?? Would you be able to feel the hurt that my eyes do show? Would you feel the anger which continues just to grow? Could you tell that everytime a promise again is broken, That it tears me up a little more,truer words have not been spoken.
Can you see my eyes shine bright each time i think of you? Can you see the pain inside when you leave me like you do.. This is not a poem about all the things you do, My eyes decieve me also for sometimes i hurt you..
My eyes show me i'm selfish, When it comes just to you,They show me tricks and tools of greed and things that you might do.
My eyes tell me i'm angry when you are not around. My eyes tell me the love is gone no happiness i found..... I try to think about the love we share as days go by, My eyes show me broken promises, And once again they cry.
My heart is yours forever and my soul well it is too....Always and forever more those parts of me love you..My eyes can be decieving and tell me you are leaving, My eyes can tell me you are gone so i'm just left with grieving.
I would cut my eyes out if i knew they were the curse, My heart tells me to finish so i'll leave you with this verse.
You are you And i am i and that is what i love about us two,Can we get through anything? I really hope we do...My eyes will close forevermore about wrong things that i see, Because i know that it's not true they just play tricks on me.. Laughing
Miss Saigon
Chilling Wink