FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

simple rule To Live By

kflo
I admittly have been a cheater in my past.....the reasons are unimportant but haivng lost so much I realize the was the wrong way to go about my life.
If guys or girls out there who find it hard to stop cheating here is a simple rule you should go by if you wonder what your doing is wrong.

Act as if your man or woman was right next to you at all times.

so if your saying or doing something that you wouldn't do if your man or woman was there then most likely it is wrong. If you can follow that one rule you should not have any problems.

Kenny
crdowner
Pretty good advise. I am not sure I would classify it as a rule but I think it will work IF the person actually follows your suggestion. It might be too easy to "forget" your suggestion when the thought of a partner is inconvenient.
no_face15
Your life will turn into a living hell if you follow that advice. Think about it, instead of playing with your friends you'll stay home and do the dishes. You'll be self conscious when going to the bathroom. You'll have to wear sunglasses all the time when looking at other women. I don't think anyone wants to be that good, just not get in any real trouble. Sorry to hear about your loss though, that must really suck.
jaysen
no_face, no offence, but you must be in a pretty lousy relationship...
if you can't be yourself around your partner, chances are they're not the right person for you.. been there, done that, and its not good at all.
altikris
I have never cheated on my significant other because i would not like it to happen to me. It is not the only reason that i do not cheat, I am just incredibly happy with my partner as of now. If i ever do lose interest in them i would break it off before i cheated in the first place. The worst thing you can do to someone is betray their trust. Trust is a difficult thing to obtain and once you do, value it and care for it because there are many lonely people out there that would love to be in a relationship with someone that trusts them. Trust is the main issue in a relationship and once that bond is broken, it is not easy to mend. If you plan to cheat or have thoughts that you plan on following up on, break it off before you have to lie or have the guilt on your conscience of hurting someone you cared for dearly.
lyndonray
cheating is one the most simple things. it is an indicator that there is something fundamentally missing and/or wrong in your relationship. That's why you are out there trying to find or fix it elsewhere. So if you are cheating there are three things you need to. 1)Make sure you always have lots of condoms! No just kidding. You have to understand why you are cheating. Is your significant other stingy with the sex (if you are old enough to be having sex in the first place!), are they boring you? What is it? 2)Is that problem something that can be solved. This part involves communication between the two of you. You need to tell the other person what you think is missing. Don't be a coward just do it. That will determine 3) Stay in the relationship if you guys think you can work it out or get out! Cheating is like having sex with mice: people shouldn't do it!
Srs2388
well, that is good adive...
not disagreeing with it at all
lol my g/f *(yes in still with her)* dont know for how much longer though
i never have cheated in my life
i wont cheat on anyone
that isn't my style at all...
but, she is constantly accusing me of liking other girls
and cheating
that is kinda hard to take care of...
altikris
usually they fight about their own insecurities. If they constantly accuse you of cheating or liking other girls, they are most likely just extremely insecure and scared. Or they are accusing you of having feelings that they have themselves....and arguing with you and accusing you gives them this reassurance within themselves
Srs2388
yeah then she apoligized really quick like and was like please dont leave me please please etc.
then she asked me if there was someone else again
i dont kow...
relationships dont always go well with me
but thats cuz i havn't met that "someoen" or something like that i guess
but that... yet again is what I think
ladyrobina
Srs2388 wrote:
yeah then she apoligized really quick like and was like please dont leave me please please etc.
then she asked me if there was someone else again
i dont kow...
relationships dont always go well with me
but thats cuz i havn't met that "someoen" or something like that i guess
but that... yet again is what I think

I found that once I met the 'right one', we trusted each other and there was no need to be suspicious. Good luck.