FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Freeware Utils started

bgillingham
I have a very rough version of my site up and running.

Visit Freeware Utils!

I will feature my utilities that I have written over the years using Delphi 7. Among these are various utilities that do the job that I needed at the time; some of these will be graphics tools, file utilities, clipboard utilities, screensavers, etc.

My first tool featured is something that everybody who uses Windows XP can make use of -- a professional level Zoom Tool.

I need to make the web page more robust. Each application should have the ability to submit a bug report to me. I haven't decided how to do this exactly... ideas?

Feel free to download the Zoom Tool now. I am working on a few enhancements to the program, but details about that will be on the website.
bgillingham
Ok, I am going to have to request a domain name change for this, but I am SELLING this screensaver since it is so innovative and cool. I will try to put up a free version of the screensaver that people can try and keep, but it will have to not have the coolest features because nobody would buy the other one.

The page can be found at : http://freewareutils.frih.net/DesktopPogo/DesktopPogo.html.

I will update this thread whenever I update that page with a freeware version.