FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

Nyizsa
I know it's some years old, but I'm still addicted to it. I can spend nights playing int.
Is there anyone else feeling the same?
burzum
i used to play it few years ago, it was great, arent there new releases of Heroes of Might and Magic?
roeenoy
I played in this game

it was really nice game but now he is very old game....
AftershockVibe
burzum wrote:
i used to play it few years ago, it was great, arent there new releases of Heroes of Might and Magic?

HoMM 4 was released a few years ago. At the moment they're making the fifth. They're planning on making it much more multiplayer based apparently.
Nyizsa
burzum wrote:

Yes, HOMM 4 is out, but I don't like it so much.
And yes, it's not the newest release, and doesn't have breathtaking video and sound effects, but has one thing that makes it good: a feeling!
Dark_Jedi06
Heroes 3 is an amazing game, my brother and I used to play for hours at a time, a true classic in computer gaming. Very Happy

Then they went and made those crumby expansion packs...>_<
picsite
it was a great game...i used to play it a lot. Isn't there a newer version out? Or is it coming out? I will be looking foward to that.
rip8fan1
I play Heroes of Might And Magic II, much more often than I ever played the 3rd and 4th editions. I believe the 2nd one was, and still is, the best one that they ever made.
RisingStorm
Agreed Rip. I STILL play HoMM2, even though HoMM3 was a great game. Something about it just didn't fit, like it did with HoMM2.

HoMM2 had some insanely hard maps too =.=

And yes, HoMM4 is out, has been for a while. They are making HoMM5, but NOTE: It is NOT the same company. 3do went out of business after HoMM4 was released (is it any wonder? thing was a piece of trash). It's a different company that's making H5. Supposedly they are making it more MP, as noted above, and also sticking closer to the HoMM3 formula Twisted Evil
taxman
AftershockVibe wrote:
burzum wrote:

HoMM 4 was released a few years ago. At the moment they're making the fifth. They're planning on making it much more multiplayer based apparently.

The release date for HOMM 5 is april 1. (at least in Norway). I'm looking forward to it. I played no3, but liked 4 better because you could use your heroes, and I hope they have not streched taht to far in no 5 so that it lose it's "orginality" that have made me play this game over the last 5 years.

Edit : Visit www.mightandmagic.com for various eye candy and info about the release.
guissmo
i like heroes 3 and i find it better than 4. it became complicated that way.
AftershockVibe
I had a look on the mightandmagic site posted above and heard of an open beta.

It only has a few maps but hey... could be a nice time waster. Now only if I had any time to waste at the moment!

You can get it from FilePlanet. You have to jump through a few hoops... Gamespy member, UbiSoft registered but hey, no-one forces you to give an email you're going to use for more than a month!

Cool