FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Reggaeton !!!!

LaT1n
If someone Like reaggaeton and have a lot of music of this kind,
Email me plz. I got some full CD album
anticitizen1
besides the dance, i dont undersatnd why people like regguetton.

poor lyrics, poor sound and rythm.
XeRo
I hate reggaeton, i think is disgusting, horrible music, all the same to me. that music don't have any kind of musical bases.
Marston
anticitizen1 wrote:
besides the dance, i dont undersatnd why people like regguetton.

poor lyrics, poor sound and rythm.
Coming from a GreenDay fan... Rolling Eyes
XeRo
Mmm, poor lyrics, poor sound and rhythm for me too. I'm a progressive metal fan...

The reggaeton music doesn't make any sense, just the degradation of the latinamerican woman, pew.. it really sucks.
todabeat
looks as an hispanic, i am really sad that we could only come up with this in order to keep up with hip-hop this is like Cumbia, or Salsa with more drumbase. i really am disgusted with this kind of music, i mean i really dont expect a lot from this reggeaton stuff, the only artist i do like is pitbull, but pitbull is more lyrical. on his first album he had some good stuff, and funny. but this gasolina, or reggeaton latino stuff, i really hate it. just nasty
XeRo
That "I'm a gangster" thing is pathetic they think they are "tha evil people yo" hehe, really pathetic
todabeat
Actually I would never turn into a 'gangsta' that is just another ugly side of life that is really unecessary. Now i love hip-hop for it's poetic side. Not the "50cent,2pac, and most of what you see on mtv" rap that i call. but this reggeaton is just something that i dont like. I am sure that it's becuase i don't agree with their lyrics.

Don't get me wrong, i'll hit the floor, when it comes to the club, but it isn't anything you'll find me listening to.
Sickness
I hate Reggaeton, here in Spain is very popular, but I think this is music is a... Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil