FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

collectibles...

sentinela
so what collections have I?

Well, I love the Tolkien books, plus I love the movie... so I've collected the series.....

besides that I have about 1500 book, on almost everything!!!

I also collect small Martial arts demo movies...
samhaudino
This might sound funny, but I collect index cards. Don't ask me why, cuz I don't even know why. The index cards are sometimes useful when my friends throw wooden daggers at me, still gives me a bruise.
ocalhoun
samhaudino wrote:
my friends throw wooden daggers at me.

Sounds like you need some new friends. At least they don't throw real daggers at you.
shortNstout
samhaudino wrote:
This might sound funny, but I collect index cards. Don't ask me why, cuz I don't even know why. The index cards are sometimes useful when my friends throw wooden daggers at me, still gives me a bruise.

LOL, nice! Try phone books instead, (no bruising)
jayded-wings
this is quite weird... but oh so true...

i collect snapple bottle caps.

i like to read the fact statements.

i plan to get fact # 1 all the way to the last number...

i told you it was weird...
SusieSmacktard
I collect some very obscure McDonalds happy meal toys. They're little green aliens called Astrosniks. They were only (as far as I know) available for a few years in the mid 80's in the midwest. I've almost got a complete set. Now I just need a curio shelf or something to display them.
Crinoid
Cacti, carnivorous plants, orchids, corals... All rules or collecting are applicable here, add maintenance Laughing
chatrack
When i was a child i and my sis has a hobby of collecting Match box Pictures ( the sticker that is on the Match box). We used to past those stickers in a book.

When we go out with our parents, we used to look down on the street for new fashion match box.
Vladalf
Tough you don't seem to have requested to know others' collections I'll tell mine aswell. I collect worries (wich also improves my white hair collection) and useless toughts. Oh and I kind of collect coins and money.
Vlad
deanhills
I collect good DVDs. Where I am in the Middle East it is an art as sometimes I wish I could go on a special trip to the States to get many of the DVDs one can't get here.
Magion
yu-gi-oh cards...

I boast over $1,000 value collection. Not much but I have the best collection throughout my school and possibility of the city.

As for dueling, I am decent but not the best. I am one of the top duelist from my school. I run a Blue-eyes and Zombie deck. Plan to build a Yubel deck soon...really soon.
jabce85
i started sticking the stickers you get on fruit to a leg on my desk.. i think there's probably close to 100 unique stickers now (not exactly an easy thing to do if I may brag a little bit =p)
Magion
thats a unique collection O.o