FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Game Do You Think I Should Buy ?

XxPrinceValoxX
My brithday is coming up and I was wondering what game I should get with the money I get.

So far the game I know im getting is
Counter Strike: Source
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
wumingsden
XxPrinceValoxX wrote:
My brithday is coming up and I was wondering what game I should get with the money I get.

So far the game I know im getting is
Counter Strike: Source
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

For what console ? Some games are only available on certain consoles.

(I also gave this thread a more approiate title)
Twikki
American Wasteland isn't bad, but it gets boring after a while and it's a bit hard at some parts (Like button mashing and stuff not to do with skating) but all in all I still like it and its my second favorite game (1st Being AOE 2 on the PS2)
Timoses
Counter-Strike:Source is pretty cool. But you should buy the HL2 game with CSS..

and Elder of Scrolls 4: Oblivion isn't out yet, is it? But I guess that'll
be an awesome Roleplaying game. Can't wait for my new Computer :s

And, I've never heard of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland ...
But Tony Hawk games do become boring after a while.
I never get bored of Css, only annoyed by my low fps Evil or Very Mad
Richous05
Shadow of the colossus is an ace game.
Helios
4 letters:

F.E.A.R
Jayfarer
Of the ones you named, THAW is the least good. It's not bad, but I dont think it ranks as high as the other two.
darth_revan
Oblivion is the best here... but have a look at your PC first, is it gonna make you play it? or are you gonna play with 5-6FPS? buy a gfx card first then...

Anyway, i'm gonna buy Half Life2, WoW and Oblivion... but i dont have the money yet and i have to buy Ram first...
Richous05
the counterstrike series is a good set of games.
Revvion
I think Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the best unless you have a pc that won't be able to run it very well that is. And if thats the case i would go for Counter-strike source. (with HL2)
heartcore
These are three very different games.

If I were you I would go for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion(to start with:P) because it looks really nice and the world should be really big and realistic and you could do almost anyting in it.

But if you dont like role playing games then I would go for Counter-Strike: Source just because there is so many people playing it and and there is almost alway a friend to play it with.

And last, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. Don't really have much to say about this more than the Tony Hawk series are great and I have ahd a really good time playing them but the replay value is not very high, it is just like go back and beat your highscore and nothing more.

So my recommendation go for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or Counter-Strike: Source. But just go to any gaming site out there to read more about the games like http://www.gamespot.com.
northgalaxy
i dont think you should get thaw, i did and it got boring really fast
mobe217
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion For sure THPS Sucked. They started out great and just kept going over the top with impossible stuff to do irl.
Gerardus™
I don't know what you like most.
On pc i like F.E.A.R. the most right now, and on the xbox is Black my favorite. Area51 is also nice on ps2, but i don't know what kind of game you are looking for.
But if you know wich way to look for then there are reviews all over the net with screenshots or even video's or demo's.
So before you buy something, check out the game first, cuz a lot of games look nice on the cover, but when you play it they can really suck!