FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Zoo Tycoon

roadskid
Hey is anyone else out there into Tycoon games? I love them! I use to play theme park as a kid -- but lately i've been playing zoo tycoon, it's pretty sweet. Theme Park is alot like Rollacoster Tycoon. There is this really dumb one they have tho called Lemonade Tycoon -- haha it is kinda boring after an hour. Anyways I suggest u check Zoo Tycoon out, its fun!
wumingsden
roadskid wrote:
Hey is anyone else out there into Tycoon games? I love them! I use to play theme park as a kid -- but lately i've been playing zoo tycoon, it's pretty sweet. Theme Park is alot like Rollacoster Tycoon. There is this really dumb one they have tho called Lemonade Tycoon -- haha it is kinda boring after an hour. Anyways I suggest u check Zoo Tycoon out, its fun!

I have it on PC although I have onyl played it once (I think). I've heard of Theme Park but have never played it. I have however played There Hospital and in my opinion its better than the Sims. Have you ever heard of/played Aquirium ? Its a lot like the other games mentioned in this thread but I fount it rather difficult. I don't played games now though, I stopped about 1-2 years ago. Theme Hostpital realyl does bring back memories though, you should try it.
juninho_14
yep, its a good game, but iīd prefer roller coaster tycoon, but all the serie TYCOON is great...
guissmo
Theme Park's good but it usually crashes on XP. >.<

Lemonade Tycoon is alright.

Some people have tried making toothpick tycoon. I wonder how they're doing.
(Yes, it is a mockery of the tycoon games and it's not serious.)

...what else?
Kelcey
I've played theme park and sim theme park... both pretty fun, but got bored quickly.
k8eb90
I absolutly love Tycooning games. I have Zoo Tycoon, Roller Coaster, Mall, Sea World, and Cruise Ship Tycoon.

They get boring after a while, but every so often I start playing one out of bordom and get addicted all over agian.
sgwreviews
Zoo tycoon isn't bad, but it's very repetative. It's always the same thing. They should have worked it out some more, so the game experience would be better.
Petee
I think that this is a very good game. I've got the first one with both expansion packs. I've also tried the demo for the second one. One thing I thought that would have made the game much better would have been to like mix it with Roller Coaster Tycoon, so you could have animals, and your own custom designed rides. Like trains to take guests around the zoo, or a rollercoaster over the shark tank. That would have been cool.