FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Samuari Jack

Yantaal
This is the cartoon that i am very tinot at the moment, normally stay up till like 1 in the morning to watch it, but how fantastic is that.

He is awesome, nothing can possibly defeaft him, only akus terrible trickery, but still, i think all wil end u[p OK. DONT YOU?
Garnet
Samurai Jack isn't actually made in Japan, but by the makers of Powerpuff girls, My life as a teenage Robot, Dexter's Lab etc. So yeah I wouldn't call it anime.

Anyway...Yes! That's a super good show. The studio totally put some good effort into that one. The soundtrack's pretty good too.

One day I'm sure he'll defeat Aku Cool
AlexNet
haha, YES! I Love Samari Jack, though I havent seen it in awhile.

Also you mentioned Dexter's Lab, I watched that show every day every time it was on.
NewGuyinTown
I remembered it as lame. I didn't like the drawing (therefore, the action to it, too). I didn't understand the story after the first episode...
There aren't much good American cartoons. Actually, none on the top of my head right now...
Panthrowzay
I WANT MORE! that show had mad suspense. what ever happend, the ultimate ending of it had to be infered it sucked.
Yantaal
not enough people care about Samurai Jack so i have decided to find the old post and get it going angain, surley there is more fans out there, it is such a good cartoon, with fantastic art in it, amazing fight scenes, you cant find fault with it.
AdamantMonk
I just saw "Jack and the Rave" but I thought it was a pretty good show, with some good music (not sure if it's like that every ep) and OK animation. (but good thematics)
OtakuBoi
NewGuyinTown wrote:
I remembered it as lame. I didn't like the drawing (therefore, the action to it, too). I didn't understand the story after the first episode...
There aren't much good American cartoons. Actually, none on the top of my head right now...

I would be inclined to agree with you, the art is too square and americanized, also as Garnet mentioned earlier, it is made by the people who made other american cartoons...

Also, it's too "wannabe azn" style... The bad guy's name is "Aku" the word/sign Aku just means "bad" in japanese, too simple if you ask me "Hey, lets make a show with a samurai who fights a monster named bad"

And "Jack" isn't exacty an original Samurai name if you ask me XD