FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cars....Hmm, GOtta be the Hyundai Tiburon

AlexNet
I Love the Tiburon, I dont really know why, but from the first time I saw it on the local car lot, Ive wanted one. The engines can be modded to produce many more horseys than stock.

What other cars do you guys (and gals) think should be marveled upon?
Im not talking dream cars like farrari and porche, Im talking real street cars that you would likely see in your local neighborhood.

What are your favorites?
jaysen
It may sound stupid, but i have a soft spot for Turbo sprints..... had one, (may it rust in pieces....)

My Firebird was a faster car overall, but that little turbo was just a fun, cheap to run car that held its own in a race.. and with a little bit of time under teh hood and a few simple tools, you could open up the wastegate on the turbo, and they would really move...
Uber Fr0g
the new tiburons look amazing to me. Before 2003 they werent much to look at though. As for a car i really like....mitsubishi 3000gt's are amazing, i have one, but i want another haha. I dont know what it is about them but i cant live without it.
AlexNet
I love the mitsubishi 3000GT, they look so nice.

Id love to have a car like that, but right now im kinda broke, lol.