FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pakistan Car Bomb Kills U.S. Diplomat

Soulfire
MSNBC News wrote:
KARACHI, Pakistan - A suicide attacker rammed a car packed with explosives into a vehicle carrying an American diplomat in Pakistan’s largest city, killing four people — including the diplomat — ahead of President Bush’s visit to Pakistan.

Bush condemned the attack near the U.S. Consulate and a luxury hotel in Karachi, and said “terrorists and killers” would not prevent him from going to Pakistan on the final leg of his tour of South Asia.

“We have lost at least one U.S. citizen in the bombing, a foreign service officer, and I send our country’s deepest condolences to that person’s loved ones and family,” Bush said at a news conference in neighboring India, without naming the diplomat.

The American was identified by Pakistan officials as David Foy, Reuters reported. His driver, a Pakistani working for the consulate, and a Pakistani paramilitary trooper in the attack were also killed. A fourth body has not been identified, but police suspect it to be that of a suicide bomber.

Read more at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11631196/
Source: MSNBC News

James007
Why is that guy dansing next to that burning car?
darknez3
I guess they fear that they will fall under same moronic herecy that Americans placed upon IRAQ. Ex: BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. My question is why the hell is Bush sending out random diplomats to the very allies of Iraq...
lyndonray
this bombing is nothing more than a reflection of just how much bush and america are hated around the world. I don't think if it were any other president visiting there would this much chaos. Thousands of people are out on the streets protesting and burning pictures of bush and american flags. Honestly, everywhere he goes there are protests, and not small ones mind you! I can't think of a single country that has ever given him a warm welcome. i bet the secret service can't wait till his term is over. I can't either!
SunburnedCactus
James007 wrote:
Why is that guy dansing next to that burning car?

It is the dance - of sadness. Cool
Vrythramax
lyndonray wrote:
this bombing is nothing more than a reflection of just how much bush and america are hated around the world. I don't think if it were any other president visiting there would this much chaos. Thousands of people are out on the streets protesting and burning pictures of bush and american flags. Honestly, everywhere he goes there are protests, and not small ones mind you! I can't think of a single country that has ever given him a warm welcome. i bet the secret service can't wait till his term is over. I can't either!

Consider yourself lucky you don't have to live here. I have had to endure this nimrod (and before him his father) for a number of years, and I can tell you I can't stand him and I can't wait till he's out of office. I have watched as the word "American" has been turned into an insult rather than a source of pride. People used to endure great hardships to come to this country, now there are so many laws to limit the amount of people allowed into the counrty, hardley anyone can get citizenship anymore. We (Americans) will be picking up the pieces for a long time after this current administration is long gone. The real legacy left by this administration is that other countries are going to look at America and Americans as ***holes, rather than as people trying to get by just like the rest of the world. It's really sad that innocent people have to pay for the crap the government doles out. I say give Bush a gun and let him settle all the worlds troubles himself if that's what he wants (or has the balls) to do....before the rest of the world kills us (Americans), and possibly me.
felisleo
this hate growing against us is the result of meaningless us invasion in ýraq.us simply thinks they can get any third world country but bush is forcing the boundries i think.
suntzu3500
darknez3 wrote:
I guess they fear that they will fall under same moronic herecy that Americans placed upon IRAQ. Ex: BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. My question is why the hell is Bush sending out random diplomats to the very allies of Iraq...

Pakistan was never an Iraqi ally. If pakistan was an Iraqi ally, Iraq would have weapons of mass destruction. Pakistan already has nuclear weapons. They have for well over a decade. It's anowledged, not debated.
gatech
Vrythramax wrote:
lyndonray wrote:

Consider yourself lucky you don't have to live here. I have had to endure this nimrod (and before him his father) for a number of years, and I can tell you I can't stand him and I can't wait till he's out of office. I have watched as the word "American" has been turned into an insult rather than a source of pride. People used to endure great hardships to come to this country, now there are so many laws to limit the amount of people allowed into the counrty, hardley anyone can get citizenship anymore. We (Americans) will be picking up the pieces for a long time after this current administration is long gone. The real legacy left by this administration is that other countries are going to look at America and Americans as ***holes, rather than as people trying to get by just like the rest of the world. It's really sad that innocent people have to pay for the crap the government doles out. I say give Bush a gun and let him settle all the worlds troubles himself if that's what he wants (or has the balls) to do....before the rest of the world kills us (Americans), and possibly me.

I really admire you because most Americans don't want to say what you say.
cyberngef
Its heart breaking.So Sad Sad