FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

opinions please

gail1367
Hi all,

Someone suggested I post this Here so here Goes.

I dont yet have my own website but would like some feedback on an idea I do have for my site/blog.

I live in Australia and am a psychic reader and healer. I really would like to start an ezine called psychic awareness for beginers. Giving information people who are just beginging ther spiritual Journey need to know about, as well as answering questions that u might have.

My site will be offering a small free reading by email as well as full readings by email. And anything else relevent to the subject.

I would really appreciate your feedback and suggestions as to what you would like to see What you think of this idea and maybe even suggestions on what I could call my site.

Thanks for your help and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Gail
Squeeky
I think this is a good idea, an ezine is a good way to present your info to your audience and suits your topic. What sort of design aspects are you thinking about...eg.colour scheme, layout.
Good luck with it!!

Regards,
Squeeky

PS. It is a very interesting topic!
Bengt
let me know when it's ready or so; i like the idea !!
gail1367
Hi all

Thankyou so much for your opinion I really appreciate it.

This subject is very dear to my heart and I really want to make this the best, frienliest, warming and helpful website that I can.

At the moment I have a few little ideas nothing so big as yet.
colour scheme i am thinking mouve to light purple and white with a few small pics of angels and hearts maybe not too much. Have the middle of the page to be an article on a topic in this line maybe even a question and answer section not sure wether to put this section on the site or in the ezine. Thats about all I have thought of at the moment as I'm not really sure where to begin but I'm sure it will come to me.

Thanks
Gail1367
Squeeky
I like your choice of colour, a light purple would be good and it does symbolise calmness and concentration. Make sure you dont put to many pictures fo angels and hearts because then that WILL over do it and you will look like a mental looney Wink .

Again, good luck, and please tell me when it up, id really like to look at it. I have been very ignorant on the subject!

Regards,
Squeeky
MasterMind
I like it, all! The idea, and the view of the site. I agree, Squeaky, purple does signify the aura of calmness....I like it, do tell me when it's up!
gail1367
Hi all,

Just thought I would give you a progress report.

Well after a couple of hours searching for a desing I came across a lot and have chosen and adjusted and uploaded the Entrance page only.

More will come in the next few days.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Gail
Squeeky
Your page is definately not what I expected but it is very nice. Good colours and the text is easy to read. The whole page is soft on the eyes which i believe separates a good site from a bad. Good work!

One more thing...do you believe in the "power of crystals", eg. amethyst is calming and gives concentartion. Anyway if you are going to put things like that on your site PM or email me if you would like some photos of rocks and crystals. I am running a lapidary site Wink .

Well done,
Squeeky
gail1367
Hi all

Update progress,

I have changed a few things there is no entrance page it now goes directly to the home page the Photos page is up just have to make up the albums and the forum is online and ready for members.

Please drop in have a look and join the forum if interested.

If anyone can tell me how to advertise the forum I would appreciate it as I need to get members for it to work.

Thanks all your opions are appreciated

Gail
Squeeky
I just had a look...the main page looks great!!!!!! Well done. The contrasts are good and the navigation is also great. I think it might look a abit better if the forum link was with all your other links. I don't know if there is a reason you have it there but you could try it and see if you like it better.

I now see what you meant bgy a diferent style for each page...im not so sure I like the idea, as your styles are very different and it looks like it is a new website.

The forum is good...not the best contrasts but again suits your theme.

Good work,

Squeeky
gail1367
Hi all,

Thanks for your comments really appreciate it the forum is now up and running. The reason why the forum is not with the other buttons is cause I don't have one that says forum the design is linkware.

Thanks
Gail