FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter-Strike

bigstyleee
Hello to all.

New to these forums, just wanted to see who else was a Counter-Strike 1.6 fan? I have played the game for several years now and still love it.

If you like playing in wars but have got no clan (or even if you have) drop into #cs-gather-uk on IRC, quakenet and give me a shout Smile
sp0rtsaddict023
Yea i love counterstrike. It has been downfall since after 8th grade, like 4 years ago, and it's the most addictive thing. This year my parents want me to quit it and start studying for ACT and it actually pisses them off. Trust me, if you want your parents to get mad for whatever reason just play CS. Also, this is why I'm @ FriHost because I need a temporary websponsor untill I buy a domain.
ZeRoRaVeN
ALL AZNS OWN AT CS! lawl

Anyway, CS is a great game, addiciting unforantly, I've been able to get un-addicted, but it's been hard. The game is amazing.

I don't see why people hate Source so much, I mean I've been playing since 1.6 and I even have CS: CZ(which is a waste of money btw) but I like the new graphics, and who doesn't love the bodies flying though the air? Very Happy
Thug
Lol counterstrike topic a Zillion and 2 or 3..... i lost count....

WHERE ARE THE MODS AT!!!
bigstyleee
when i lived at home i had many of arguments with my parents about CS, one true way to piss the parents off, very true!

if it isnt broken, dont try to fix it. - thats my justification for CS over CS:S and the fact i got a 60hz monitor that just doesnt like giving me a decent fps on source.
sterngate
CS!, talking about it, i love the old version the 1.4 or 1.5Smile... anway it's getting worse and they trying to creat 1.6 and more, like counterstrike zero.. People are using wall hack too much and it's ruin the fun of the game. That's why i took my server down because of it.
bigstyleee
thats part of the game we are always going to have to live with im affraid. there are better and more advanced methods of catching hackers coming out all the time, but the hacks always seem to be 2 steps ahead.

heard of steambans.com? a good community which helps ban the hackers on a huge network.
Ace123
Counter Strike is a fantastic game on many different levels. The graphics, the gameplay, the audio and the interactivity are all balanced out into a great game, but as mentioned before the major downfall of CS are hacks.
Even with all of the anti hacking procedures being carried out, there is still a high amount of hacking activity going on.
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-28803.html

Counter-Strike.

Search before Posting.

-close-