FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is your favourite domain registrar?

Who is your favourite domain registrar?
GoDaddy
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Namecheap
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
1and1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
RegisterFly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

shokujo
Make a choice from the following well-known registrars, or select other and tell us which registrar you prefer to use.
Hayes
I've only ever used Namecheap, but they are extremely good so they get my vote!
sergio91pt
most of ppl like the ones more CHEAP so mo vote goes to Goddady, also i used amen.pt because it was offring free .info (not anymore Crying or Very sad )
Bengt
I voted GoDaddy
kevmacmeh
Go Daddy is by far the best as it is free to push a domain from 1 account to another. On the other hand, NEVER reg a domain with 1 and 1 as it is murder to try and get in contact with them and there is a complicated transfer system which i have never found out how to use!
hassanahmad
shokujo wrote:
Make a choice from the following well-known registrars, or select other and tell us which registrar you prefer to use.

I like .has.it the most. You can get one from www.kickme.to
boringest
been using aplus, godaddy and yahoo...so far i think godaddy's the best but more pricey than the other 2.
xorcist
Godaddy.com is the best in my idea but I really never registered anything form them so but most of my friends registered from them and said they had a good experience with them. So when I'm going to buy a domain that's where I'm going to get it from.
shwetanshu
yahoo are selling domain names for very cheap, i might buy from them nxt time but at present i have rgistered my domain name with a frnd DEEP who is a reseller of Directi (i think)
n0obie4life
Namecheap.

Because it's what Bondings uses.
Mumpay
I went with http://www.namespro.ca/ Names Pro because they're the cheapest for .ca names.

Canada's picky on who gets .ca apparently, you have to guarantee you live in Canada and there's all these rules about what your site can't have. Fine by me, I'm proud to be part of this communist/dictatorship, lol