FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Third Best Page In The Universe.

Hayes
I'm sure many of you are well aware of who Maddox (owner of the “Best Page In The Universe.” - www.maddox.xmission.com) is. Well I have created a parody of his site. www.thethirdbestpageintheuniverse.com. I just purchased a domain not too long ago, so not everything is perfect yet. You can also expect other comedy parody sites from me in the future including an anti-Chuck Norris site using the layout/idea of www.chucknorrisfacts.com. I already have a lot of the material written.
shokujo
My apologies, but I'm not really a big fan of people who are just taking off someone else's site. While the content may be different, I'm a little bored with the layout, and would not get too far before I got bored reading it.

I think it needs to be slightly jazzed up a bit.
Hayes
shokujo wrote:
My apologies, but I'm not really a big fan of people who are just taking off someone else's site. While the content may be different, I'm a little bored with the layout, and would not get too far before I got bored reading it.

I think it needs to be slightly jazzed up a bit.

That would ruin the entire point of the website. It is a rip-off of both Maddox AND Ninjapirate (www.ninjapirate.com).

Thanks for your suggestion though.
Alie
Your domain name - it's soooooooo long Confused
No graphics, only yellow font on the black bgcolor. By the way, you can also change colors of the forms.
If you'll change form bgcolor to black or enter darken background image, change font color and size, instead of simple button make simple flash button or picture...
Sorry, but it looks like one more useless site...

I remember one design portal for hackers. It's like a studio for "hacked" message design. They have only few links to the other sites, about us page, guestbook and.... long list of hacked pages with screenshots. Portal design was great! 3d high-techstyle, darksilver and darkgreen colours on the background, all the 3d looking like tables were conected with pipes (also 3d).

Why I'm telling you all this? Maybe you'll better create cool portal with pages of the sites you have ripped? I think it would be much better idea then using all your space for useless content...
SunburnedCactus
A parody of a parody of a humour site? I think the amusement is slightly too diluted at this point. Also it seems that the only thing that resembles the other two sites is the layout.
XxPrinceValoxX
Needs to have a better layout something with lots of colors and stuff like that cuase its kinda boring
hyucek
it needs some design, it can be better with small letters
bys
7gts-scout
Don't really know what's the website for... but i don like the layout... Fonts are too big.. Your website is not very neat(banner left, navigation center, contents left), this could confused the visitors. About the logo, the man in the banner freaks me out... Shocked Confused .

Layout should change. You have good contents, try to adjust the fonts.
Anyway, good work on your website, try to improve it more and more to make your website better. Wink Cool
gothicgeek
Meh, sometimes it's just stupid and lame, but the hate mail page was mildly amusing. The site layout seems fine for a site that's just about p*ssin ppl off. One thing, your gonna have to remove that gay sex gif on the hate mail generator page if you start using Frihost to host it.
Blaster
Yea to much of a ripoff. I wouldn't go to it. It is so boring. Why are there so many things that do that. That is what in america you call a poser! Its a totall rip off.