FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter-Strike!

What do you think about C.S?
GR8
93%
 93%  [ 14 ]
AM TOO JEALOUS OF IT!!!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

knowme640
Any Counter-Strikers out there...

well come up and post here.. from A-Z... everything about C.S
Your tactics, clans, etc.

AND...
any discussions about the new versions comin up...
fx125
I've been playing this game for a long time.
Not to go professionally, but it's great game for relaxing, especially when play with friends. A lot of funnies, thrillings, and triumphs.
I love CS Very Happy
bart
CS is very oldschool and the best game ever Wink. Its the last game, where you can see if someone is a pro gamer or not, and that you cant see from other games, or ? ^^

cya

CyphiX
fecophobia
Yeah i love this game.. I used to play it all the time when it first came out.. For about 3 months I would play at least 6 hours a day. Eventually I got tired of it and started using hacks.. that got old even faster. Ever since then I've had little binges of counter strike. Like when source first came out I played that for a few weeks before i got tired of it because it's too easy to get headshots.

I tried to go and play 1.6 again but people have been playing that since it came out and they're just too good. It's too hard to keep up with so for now I just play socom 3.
pll
Im newb to CS but I want to know whats weapons did you prefer ?
Insanity
Is this the 5th topic that has come up about Counter-Strike now?
DSF-Deathcycle121
GREAT GAME GOTTA TELL YOU any ever play css, better graphics and everything.l It was based off of the half-life engine, I mean its stop fun all the way. What do you prefer the cts or the ts I prefer the cts I mean they have way better weapons. WAY better weapons
photon
used to play it like 3-4 hours a day. that was back in the days of cs 1.5. everything after that is crap if you ask me. it lost if gameplay value (which is its strong point) once cz and now source have come out. i still play 1.5 or 1.6 once in a while..
XeRo
I used to play like almost all day of condition zero, and that game is great Very Happy but a pain in the ass with 4 bots against you, hehehe.
parentaladvisory
counter strike is an aboslutly amazing game, i play it whenever i can, it reallyis great.
fortify
Yeah counter strike is really cool. I have counter strike source and the graphics are amazing. This is one of the Best fps i have ever played. would recommend it to everyone
lukeropro
I totally agree that counter-strike rocks! It's one of the best games I've ever played in my life! I mean the graphics are good...the sounds are good...the weapons are good as well...basically everything is good about this game! Everytime I go to a cyber-cafe, the first game I play is definitely counter-strike! I'm not saying that I'm a pro or anything because I'm quite suckish at it so I'm trying to improve on my skills and tactics! I've met dozens of pro people who can snipe you without the scope. The problem with me is that I dun move when I shoot so I always get shot by other people. Will try to change that! Very Happy
jostor
Good game, although i dion't really play it anymore...
Guess I'm too newbish, and don't have so much energy...
knowme640
Man... have been playing C.S for years.. yet am still not tired...

It's the best game you can ever dream of.... i mean... come on...

Wht is not there in it?

Steam. and Valve rok!
Brakdr
Where is the poit of killing each other? I mean you have "real" Wepons, you shoot on Chars, who look like, act like, and react like real people. Is this good? For me its kind of ugly...
Sorry guys If Im offending you with this... Its my opinion

Greetings

And a poll with 2 answers is strange as well Smile
knowme640
Been playin C.S for years....

Its a gr8 game..

You know what?

It's a game that's one of it's kind...

I mean you keep on playin it for hours at a stretch..
But you dont get tired of it..

Isn't that something awesome! AMZING?
Smile
Gieter
I have played it for a few months, but I think Enemy Territory is better. The physics of bullets aren't very realistic in Counter-Strike, in fact the realism in Counter-Strike is far, far away. I prefer a little bit more realism in games. Smile