I really need a new firewall: zone alarm free cannot open specific ports. I need something more, anyone got anything??
CHANGING ZONEALARM FIREWALL SETTINGS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IMAGES:
1) Open ZoneAlarm by right clicking on the icon in the task tray.
2) Click Privacy on the left side.
3) Under Cookie control, select Custom.
4) In the Custom Privacy Options window, choose the Cookies tab.
5) Unclick Remove Private Header Information.
ZoneAlarm also blocks images if you have settings on "High". A 'quick fix' for this is to change back to Default settings for ZoneAlarm, which is "Medium".
Hope this helps,
well, back to the topic
anyone got a free/open-sourced firewall that works well and has a nice GUI??
doesn't necessarily have to be open source, just as long as it's free
what firewall (paid or free) does everyone else use??
somebody please help... did anybody have any experience with the programs mentioned above??
Install the latest version of Zone alarm,it is more secure than the other
other firewall softwares!!!