FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Hobbies

lovexox
I like travellings, movies, music, dogs and most of all- to SLEEP!!!
myucel
My hobbies are computers,reading, listening and web design...
dayue
Hehe, me too, sleeping is really very very nice. I like reading novels also.
akin321
MY hobbies is spors,musics,TV,WEAPONS,ANME,SWMM
coozy
my hobbies are playing computer games,web design and playing basketball...but i don't like playing volleyball
samhaudino
my hobbies are archery, killing myself in the woods, reading, writing, player computer games, making computer games, creating webs, soccer, and swordfighting. Sometimes, I make wooden swords.
CamiBor
My hobbies are: computre,listening to music'sing'play guitar and more
MamaR
Most of my hobbies. Sports Sports and stuff - Winter sports, Billiards, Match shooting, ... but I have so many hobbies I don't know what they are anymore Wink
guikr
My hobbies is computers, dogs and soccer.
Tiger
An interesting list of hobbies. The real question is: "How much time do you spend on your hobbies"? Of course there is a big difference between a hobby and an interest!

I like chess, but you can't play it alone unless you play against the computer. I'd say that's an interest of mine rather than a hobby. I like to be creative. My one true hobby I would say, is writing software. All the recent stuff I have developed is for my own personal use though. I even wrote myself an Internet dialer, but i've never released anything to the public, either as shareware or freeware.

I often spend most of my weekends writing software, because I'm quite busy at work in th week, and prefer to watch a DVD or sleep when I get home. Sometimes when I wake upearly though, I do some programming before work.

I must say though, that it's a good idea to get some excercise sometimes too. Sitting inside all day is not too healthy! I'm trying to find a good outdoor hobby. I thought of taking up archery, but it's expensive.
jasperdj
my hobies ore muzic computer dvd and woking on mountens Wink
smash_group
I like surfing on the net and collecting stamps. I think visiting some forums is fun and I like collecting valuable stamps
imera
Im not sure what I have of hobbies, computer mostly. I love drawing on the computer and now Im trying to teach myself to make web pages with codes, its more on an interest right now.

Right now it is school work that I could say is kind of my hobby, trying to get good grades this year. And I am also writing a novel to my boyfriend birthday, want to make him something special. So writing is one of my hobbies, the same as reading.

Dont practice any sports a bit boring life I have then. But I would not trade it away, I love my life. My little sisters always say that I have a boring life because I like to read and stay at home. I would say that collecting stamps or spoons is not a life, but it is. People likes different things, so I should not say something about others hobbies. If I ever came across someone that was collecting stamps and they started showing me their collection I would probably find it quite interesting.

Soon I would have a hobby of live role playing game :p
Tvanag
I have few hobbies
photoghaphy
collecting CSI serial all series Shocked
but most time spent near computer Embarassed
goodforum
builting forum and basketball and programming
triggerhappy
my hobbies are posting and taking care of animals. i love my hobbies especially posting which is what i an doing know!! Very Happy