FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


My domain doesn't work





Markoff
I recently got the message that my hosting request has been accepted.
So I wanted to start right away, but the only thing is: I can't reach the site or the control panel... ftp doesn't work either...

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help, thanks in advance.

EDIT
the url is http://www.markoff.frih.net
wumingsden
Markoff wrote:
I recently got the message that my hosting request has been accepted.
So I wanted to start right away, but the only thing is: I can't reach the site or the control panel... ftp doesn't work either...

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help, thanks in advance.

EDIT
the url is http://www.markoff.frih.net


What exactly seems to be the problem ?
The URL to login to your site (to administrate it) is
http://www.markoff.frih.net/config
Bondings
Your website is working fine for me.

For your control panel you can also use http://cp.frih.net/ or http://frih.net:2222/ .
Markoff
I tried again several times, but the site just doesn't load. I tried iexporer and firefox but they both give me an error message.

I'm using a wireless network connecton, could that be the problem?
Bondings
Are you able to load http://216.32.85.170/~markoff/ ?
**Timbuk2**
Markoff wrote:
I'm using a wireless network connecton, could that be the problem?

No, that is not it. I am using a wireless internet connection and I can access your login page alright.
yupeng
Your site is running now.
I can access your index page:




Welcome to the home of markoff.frih.net
To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

Date Created: Sat Feb 25 08:09:34 2006
Markoff
Bondings wrote:
Are you able to load http://216.32.85.170/~markoff/ ?

no
Bondings
What about http://frih.net/ ? Does it redirect to frihost.com?

Also, please try out to go to the command screen (type cmd in run, start menu) and type in ftp frih.net and see what you get as output.
Markoff
Bondings wrote:
What about http://frih.net/ ? Does it redirect to frihost.com?

No, same error.

Bondings wrote:
Also, please try out to go to the command screen (type cmd in run, start menu) and type in ftp frih.net and see what you get as output.

I have a dutch version of windows, so I don't know if I translate it right, but is says:
connected to frih.net
connection terminated by external host
Bondings
It seems like the server rejects your ip. However, your ip doesn't appear to be in the banned list (hence I can't remove it).

You can try to use http://www.the-cloak.com/login.html for the moment. Otherwise try it out with a different ip (if possible). If this still doesn't work, please pm me and I'll try to find yet another solution for you.
Related topics
How to change DNS information for domain move (web site use)
Admins help please, My domain wont work! (its my domain.)
Scam?
My new site
Domain Questions
.Tk Help Please
Need free domain.
Any .com .net .biz or .org domain!
FriHost PHP login problem
accidentally deleted all of my files
Server 4 is down?
Domain Basics @ Frihost & DirectAdmin
Server 4 currently down (old topic, it it working again)
Set up a Blog then Change the Domain
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.