FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

send your linux screenshot :)

linuxuzmani
hey everybody let's capture your screenshot and send hear.

i wil started with this it is my icewm:

ocalhoun
Revised:
I found an old screenshot I had.
I have two screens set up at the moment, hence the largeness of the screenshot.
v3nd0r
http://v3nd0r.frihost.net/images/screen.jpg
Smile it's my linux, quiet old, screen, i have then res 2048x768 Smile

IMO fluxbox is the best window manager, of course for me, it have all the the things i need, and it's fast. I you flux since i have install linux, and it's all i need no more KDE or Gnome Smile not for me.
munky1
2048*768 is a disgusting resolution. You should just buy another computer and run the side by side.
exarkun
well, for me, It is the first time in my whole life I saw how a linux looked like. It seems much preety decent to me here, so I would think of trying it out. Smile
Xeniczone
I have used linux since Mandrake 7.0

I can't get a screen because I use my linux as a file host and I have no other computers running it.

the only reason you use a resolution of 2048x768 is if your doing dual monitors. Otherwise that TV or Monitor your using is a very wide and horrible looking monitor.
severedshadow
Personally I can't wait to get my own dual screen set up. I would try running one now the only major problem is that of my processor. I only have a 500 Mhz that everyone knows if i ran dual screens, all hell would have to break loose upon my desktop and destroy my room as I know it. OK, not that bad, but maybe I would get pissed off enough to destroy my whole set-up. Already I have to fix the hole in my wall I busted earlier tonight.

-Severed-
ocalhoun
v3nd0r wrote:
http://v3nd0r.frihost.net/images/screen.jpg
Smile it's my linux, quiet old, screen, i have then res 2048x768 Smile

IMO fluxbox is the best window manager, of course for me, it have all the the things i need, and it's fast. I you flux since i have install linux, and it's all i need no more KDE or Gnome Smile not for me.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks, as far as graphics are concerned, two heads are better than one...

munky1 wrote:
2048*768 is a disgusting resolution. You should just buy another computer and run the side by side.

Rolling Eyes It's a fine reselution for dual screens.