FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

frihost moderator too sensitive ?

limcopy
sometime i found that , there's a general discussion about some sensitive issue which is state at TOS , in a split second the topic or issue soon will be block or get a warning ? maybe the moderator is sensitive to the topic or moderator encounter ambigious about the "term" ? thanks Smile ! I applogize if i'm hurt of your feeling
babumuchhala
Well i have found that the mods are improving a bit now, earlier the were way tooooooo lillient.

WAY to go GUYS, the forum looks a lot better without all the spam Very Happy
n0obie4life
limcopy wrote:
sometime i found that , there's a general discussion about some sensitive issue which is state at TOS , in a split second the topic or issue soon will be block or get a warning ? maybe the moderator is sensitive to the topic or moderator encounter ambigious about the "term" ? thanks Smile ! I applogize if i'm hurt of your feeling

Sometimes the topic are locked right after the question is answerd by the moderator. also, to prevent spammage.

i.e. a moderator answers, then some poeple would take use of it and just say the same thing rephrased.
dac_nip
i think not, they're just doing their job. remember that we are a community here of different races, we must consider others. the moderators are just careful. actually, they're doing good and doing. also, about the TOS, that's standard procedure, we have agreed to the rules so we must keep our end of the bargain.
Bondings
In most cases there is some doubt whether or not to remove a topic. If in those cases someone pm's us asking to remove the topic, then it will most likley be removed.

And yes, sometimes we're too lenient and sometimes too strict. If you really disagree with something, you may always pm me. But only in extreme cases please as I already get more than enough pm's.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
And yes, sometimes we're too lenient and sometimes too strict. If you really disagree with something, you may always pm me. But only in extreme cases please as I already get more than enough pm's.

Or any other moderator.
Marston
LOCK LOCK LOCK OH GOD THE BLASPHEMY!
limcopy
It just a normal discussion , doesn't meaning any one of this community Smile
n0obie4life
limcopy wrote:
It just a normal discussion , doesn't meaning any one of this community Smile

Then this shouldn't be here.

Suggestions are for suggesting.

-close-